• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Jiri Novak

Sep 23, 2023
Downloads don't work. All in one mega link is no longer available. And the other four parts are corrupted. Unable to unpack.

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
But don't they have their own decisions? They won't try anything with any girl if I'm not the one controlling them?
Player has to initiate all sex and relationships as selected character and sex is done in focused scene akin to HS. So npcs can interact with each other only for small talk and you will never see sex in the background.

Personally I think that is this game's biggest downfall as instead of living dating sim akin to AA3 we have glorified HS3 with more loading and waiting.

Btw, there is also the free h mode for playing the scenes in selected location with selected characters.

Reactions: SleepW4lker

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Player has to initiate all sex and relationships as selected character and sex is done in focused scene akin to HS. So npcs can interact with each other only for small talk and you will never see sex in the background.

Personally I think that is this game's biggest downfall as instead of living dating sim akin to AA3 we have glorified HS3 with more loading and waiting.

Btw, there is also the free h mode for playing the scenes in selected location with selected characters.
ahhh what a shame. :(

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes