2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Oh great another reskin of honey select...probably no world exploration :cautious:
You demonstrate that you know nothing about this game.

You're not the first one nor will be last one with such willful ignorance and arrogance.
Illusion Soft released enough videos and plenty of information on their website.
Comparison with Honey Select is someone not being informed would assert such.

There is no male protagonist, there is no character medium controlled by player.
What player can do is influence and direct actively behavior of NPCs in game.
You can get one in relationship and engineer it so it cheats on it partner.

For open world-esque experience you Ai Shoujo and Koikatsu Sunshine to play with.
RoomGirl is separated into individual set pieces as far as we know right now.
There are 7 more weeks until game gets released thus 7 more news updates on it.

There are no jobs in Honey Select that is effectively nothing more than meet and fuck.
There are 5 stages of social connections between NPCs and their relationship.
There are several factors involving behavior that has influence said behavior.

RoomGirl can be described as simple life simulator with sex in it too.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
yes, it is their job, you control the life of 6 girls with different job
Sounds interesting. 6 is the maximum playable and the other are NPC not controlled (the creator has the trait "player" so I guess 6 has those trait but many more will be in game)? I wonder for example what happens if there is only one dealer and the dealer has gambler trait....they won't have any dealer to play during free time?

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
The more I learn about Room Girl, the more I am questioning myself about what is once again the purpose, how the developpers are actually imagine how the player will actually "complete" the game
so this is basically koikatsu with honeyselect since this is pretty much a dating sim
Nop.

Koikatsu is a modern 3DCustomGirl, barely more if you look at the H system which is by far the most capable of any Illusion game if you give a sh*t about sex simulation.
Room girl is eventually an evolution of Hako Box.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bababuz

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
From what they show it seems Artificial Academy with jobs instead of study and less traits but realistic graphics. Maybe people will fight each other and interrupt during sex.

Some things never change. For example a string bikini can be very sexy, with advanced physics you could pull the ribbon to make it fall......but in the creator you see the usual issues: the bikini optional parts are clipping outside the clothes (you have to turn it off to avoid it)....mods will fix it but no idea why isn't included in the official game.

Jun 30, 2017
Sounds interesting. 6 is the maximum playable and the other are NPC not controlled (the creator has the trait "player" so I guess 6 has those trait but many more will be in game)? I wonder for example what happens if there is only one dealer and the dealer has gambler trait....they won't have any dealer to play during free time?
We don't know until they release the game, there is still like 2 months more, which mean 7 more weeks for them to reveal more gameplay. But yeah, there is 6 main girls which we control, each have their job (well look at the "job" there is 1 unemployment though lol)

From what they show it seems Artificial Academy with jobs instead of study and less traits but realistic graphics. Maybe people will fight each other and interrupt during sex.
Well some guys know Japanese say that according to the newest update on Illusion website, the game will have relationship system (stranger, friend, sex friend, lover) and the arrows mean that relationship can change depend on how we interact with NPC. There is also possibly cheating/ntr

Reactions: bishinsenso
Sep 1, 2019
There is no discuss about gameplay. Let's see there is something interesting.

Preview 2022.7.29 There are mood bar, gold, status bar, difference 2 of 3 main nature.
ref.
[www.illusion.jp]RG_gameplay2022.7.29.png

Preview 2022.8.5 I guess, your character can learning to be sweet girl or lewd girl. And some dialog with other character.
ref.
[www.illusion.jp]RG_gameplay2022.8.5.png

next update
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-girl-r0-1-illusion.124692/post-8897827

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I used google translate (they translate only the "titles", not what is written on imagines) in italian and there are funny results

1 Changing nature
2 Growing personality
3 Daily Satisfaction
4 Will of stockpiling (lol???)

in the second link

1 Reverse lesson to the teacher
2 Secret encounter with the lover
3 Seduction event
4 Dance and public
5 Pillows sales event

• Haha
Reactions: keyrioss

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I used google translate (they translate only the "titles", not what is written on imagines) in italian and there are funny results
Your reply does not add anything to discussion in here and provides less information than my past replies in here.

Also do not use Google Translate for Japanese and Chinese as DeepL is superior as is Papago when it comes Korean.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes