2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Me too I wanted a AA3
But if they go to 3D and with Summer Sacrificial (from Miconisomi) we will have a good 2D stuff
So 3D and 2D Game for 2023 will be marvelous !

Edit: I just saw the trailer posted by ScrewLord in Discord and saw during s*x scene they don't have breast gravity moving is a real turn sad. not only in this scene but when the girl change of clothe too, they breast are like iron armor
That's sad a lot.

terkagul94

May 24, 2018
Me too I wanted a AA3
But if they go to 3D and with Summer Sacrificial (from Miconisomi) we will have a good 2D stuff
So 3D and 2D Game for 2023 will be marvelous !

Edit: I just saw the trailer posted by ScrewLord in Discord and saw during s*x scene they don't have breast gravity moving is a real turn sad. not only in this scene but when the girl change of clothe too, they breast are like iron armor
Be careful it may be that the softness was put to 0 for the character from the trailers.

• Wow
Reactions: Bababuz

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
I fail to notice, is there any diference between this girl editor and the one from hs2?
Edit: Or even hs1

Last edited:

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
It's been like this ever since mate and Japan has some censorship guidelines which is difficult for them. That's where modders will come in with a clutch and add some detail there
I know that this has been the case for a very long time. I have been playing their games since sexy beach and much older games from illusion that is the point why i said that they are still sticking to this old tradition even after decades of game development where other games H-games in this modern day tend to have more advanced physics and mechanic.
Beside there are other Japanese games that actually have genitals modeled in 3D even if it is censored but the mosaic can be modded and removed where in illusion game you need a completely new model to replace it.
And since genitals have no actual model meaning they have also have no physics for example some other games you can see how vagina has colision and when penetrating it the hole is actually open something like this never existed in illusion game because the vagina is just a white void. The only part of female that actually have physics is their boobs, i don't think even their butts have physics and definitely not their thighs, and for the penis it is pretty much just a solid white rod, it looks horrible !

Either way this game looks just like their previous titles, honey select or Ai girl and is still running on unity rather than something more newer like UE so i bet the game gonna be horribly optimized just like most of their previous games.

Reactions: Maxtor

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Either way this game looks just like their previous titles, honey select or Ai girl and is still running on unity rather than something more newer like UE so i bet the game gonna be horribly optimized just like most of their previous games.
Except Unity gets updated just like Unreal Engine that has iterations.

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
And since genitals have no actual model meaning they have also have no physics for example some other games you can see how vagina has colision and when penetrating it the hole is actually open something like this never existed in illusion game because the vagina is just a white void. The only part of female that actually have physics is their boobs, i don't think even their butts have physics and definitely not their thighs, and for the penis it is pretty much just a solid white rod, it looks horrible !

Actually the problem is not in using the Unity engine. Look at the same VaM, there is soft body physics, but it was developed on Unity. So the problem is in the illusion, they just don’t want to do something more technological and new. They just repeat every time.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Yeah Illusion won't bother simply because it's hidden in base game. And I guess they don't care for that as well as physics because there's still no game as direct competitor all things considered (which is crazy to me): they have the best ingame customization, good level graphics (although meh optimisation), good artistic direction and still enough sex content. All in one package. I've seen better games but only on some aspects. It's just too bad they don't consider modding...

I'll wait for the gameplay on this one, at least it seems interesting and it will likely won't run like shit since you're not on a huge island. And it seems they introduced playhome positions which is good.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Illusion Soft went all out with PlayHome and that one effectively bombed from what is known thus went to fall back to what they have been doing of minor iterative improvements than large leaps, thus progressive compatibility as priority as too reusing as much assets as possible with this generation of their semi realistic games.

Their choice to go with High Definition Render Pipeline over Universal Render Pipeline provides better visual fidelity as evident by subsurface scattering being present along better lighting Another is choice to assemble and compille game with IL2CPP and not Mono provides better performance in terms that increase of complexity of scene has impact on framerate compared to if game was compilled in Mono.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
I know that this has been the case for a very long time. I have been playing their games since sexy beach and much older games from illusion that is the point why i said that they are still sticking to this old tradition even after decades of game development where other games H-games in this modern day tend to have more advanced physics and mechanic.
Beside there are other Japanese games that actually have genitals modeled in 3D even if it is censored but the mosaic can be modded and removed where in illusion game you need a completely new model to replace it.

Name me one Japanese game that actually has a proper 3D pussy model? If you think there's a Japanese game that has 3d model pussy then its probably a modded one or probably a company that's made outside of Japan. And you still don't get how this works, unless Japan make some changes to their law then its possible to take the next step but in this case nothing can change

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Name me one Japanese game that actually has a proper 3D pussy model? If you think there's a Japanese game that has 3d model pussy then its probably a modded one or probably a company that's made outside of Japan. And you still don't get how this works, unless Japan make some changes to their law then its possible to take the next step but in this case nothing can change
Bruh if you have never seen a single Japanese 3D game with 3D dick or pussy then you probably haven't play anything else other than illusion games lol
You do be surprised how many japanese games that actually have genitals fully modeled but because of their laws these are always hidden by some type of censorship which can be modded to remove the pixels, stripes, mosaics, squares blurry or whatever it is, and then you can see the actual model that is created by the game developers.
Not every Japanese H-game required you to make your own 3D model for dick or vagina and place onto the character !

Here are a few Japanese games that i happen to have some screenshots of them on my computer, i'm too lazy to dig up what these games are but there are 4 examples here. The only mods that applied here are uncensor and translation, the uncensored mod only remove the censor and not a completely new model of genitals, beside not everyone know how to do it anyway.
And there many countless other Japanese games with 3D genitals that i have seen in the past!
2020-05-13_07-30-56-tile.png

The laws only required the private parts to be censored NOT to be completely getting rid off ! Otherwise JAV would not exist !
Thus modeling genitals is not a law breaking as long as the person who made it doesn't release his work to the public without any censoring!

Reactions: OuterACG

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Actually the problem is not in using the Unity engine. Look at the same VaM, there is soft body physics, but it was developed on Unity. So the problem is in the illusion, they just don’t want to do something more technological and new. They just repeat every time.
You are right, but that wasn't what i mean.
I'm aware of many Unity games that have really crazy physics.
What i mean is imo Unity is a rather average type of engine, the graphics is not something that blow me away, well, especially when you compare to something like Unreal engine.
Another issue is most of Unity games that i have played are usually never optimized for whatever reason and the FPS tends to be low despite mediocre game graphics, where in unreal engine, many games ran smoothly and no stutter or lag with top notch graphics.
Whether that is on the game engine or the developers idk.
But yeah illusion is just too lazy to develop any realistic physics for their game which is strange consider they are some of the larger game studios in the online sex industry and yet some indie H-game could surpass their games nowaday.

Reactions: DeadDogi

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
There are good amount of Unreal 4 engine games with inconsistent lackluster performance such as Wild Life and basically anything made by smaller scale developers.

Issue with Illusion Soft games, especially semi realistic ones is that they for lighting don't rely on prebaked stuff and go overboard as evident by modder Hooh analyzing why those run as poorly as they do, or better why are those more demanding.

Anyway RoomGirl S2S1.png

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
If Illusion begin to utilize Unreal Engine 5 , damn it will be the dream.
I would not at all and such decision could result in Illusion Soft no longer existing because their games undeniably rely on community made plugins and mods that further fuels sales of their games while Unreal Engine 5 would basically make it hard if not nigh impossible for community to make mods for the game unlike Unity engine that is modular and open.

Anyway RoomGirl without any mods and plugins looks really good for what it is...

S2S3.png

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes