2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
this is just great, I installed the new file and to my surprise, I could not load the latest safe, I must start a new game and click a zillion times again to prep the $*()@#&*(@#% room ... not liking this freaking game ...
Copy the save.txt file from your previous playing of the game. You did save the old directory I hope. Then paste the file into the RoomToRent42\save directory of your new install. Now when you load your save from the game, you'll be back to where you left off.

Reactions: Capt OA

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Copy the save.txt file from your previous playing of the game. You did save the old directory I hope. Then paste the file into the RoomToRent42\save directory of your new install. Now when you load your save from the game, you'll be back to where you left off.
oh, that's new, thank you very much.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
no, this did not work, I used the previous save.txt, and when I tried to load the game, using 'Your save' it took me back to the beginning of the game... once more...
In previous versions of the game the save.txt file was in the same directory as the RoomToRent.exe file used to start the game. In this latest version there is a save directory in the directory that contains the executable. With a fresh install the save directory contains three text files: episode2, episode3, episode4. Copy your old save.txt file into this directory. Then go up one directory and run the RoomToRent.exe file.
You should now be able to load your old save from 'Your save' menu. Worked that way for me at any rate. Good luck.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Got a major fucking headache playing this (I hate decorating). I did try it out but it is not for me, but good luck to the developer, there are worse games then this , it was just the moving and decor and not knowing where to click (yes I did use the tab key) that put me of, Thanks anyway.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
wtf is this???

f95-01.png

great nightmare lol wtf btw the game now is getting pretty good xD i think i'll love next update hope there are coming more spicy content xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bob Villa's Lewd Home Renovation Simulator...the preview image of the dame doing dishes..thats a great render...lol...donno why..something about how the sweatpants conform to her fit legs and buttocks...and she looks like no other dame i've seen in games..NOW..put her in a fun game and i'll be happy.

Wuppertaler

Jun 1, 2017
Playing this Game.... At this state it is nothing more than a decorating sim. Bring some wallpaper, some Laminat, or Place things here, or there... The funniest thing this far is, that you can die, if hold the electric wires for too long.

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Just wondering. Is dev sponsored by a company that makes mouses? Pretty sure he wants us to wear out the left clicking with this game.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
This game is clearly done by high-IQ developers and is intended to be played by people with an higher-than-average IQ.
It is certainly not suitable for dumb wankers (I am not referring to anyone in particular on this forum :D).

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty frustrating to play. The renders are fantastic but the gameplay payoff is completely non-existent. Over an hour of just clicking around randomly and no scenes at all yet.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes