2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

ycapella

Jun 9, 2017
I disagree with this! I know dozens of games with boring fantasy and unrealistic huge tits shit! And it's so simply: I just don't play these crap games and so do not write negative coments in their threads!
It's okay to disagree, however, if the only thing you expect positive comments i'm not sure what's the point of the comments section to begin with, also i'm not talking about breast size or boring fantasy, I've said specifically gameplay, painting the room was about 100 clicks or so with 4 lines of dialogue for character development.

I'm not asking for masterpiece of game design here, but something less silly than clicking 2 spots on a screen 15 times or so, then repeat the clicking with slightly different spot on the wall 3 more times because why not - is simply not what I have in mind for fun.

You enjoyed it - that's cool, I'm expressing my opinion that I didn't, so other people are aware of ehat they get into before investing time into it.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
While I did cuss out the game at various points, I've gotta admit - it's somewhat cathartic seeing that room transform from a bare cell into a cozy pad. Really does put you through the wringer along the way, and of course, things wouldn't have been anywhere as easy without this thread and some of the shortcuts suggested here.

Overall though, I'm quite liking the game. It's got a rhythm to it that's fairly unique. And the world definitely feels very detailed and lived in (it should, considering they made you build it). Plus the sinister undertones make for interesting plot development. Puzzles seemed a little less of a hassle in E4 as well. Let's hope it continues to pick up steam.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
the story: a young man is looking for a room. Needs a lot of scenes and you have only 3/4 characters. How ? He find a way and it's interesting. Filling the game with a lot of tasks and the result is good. The MC will corrupt 2 beautiful women. With Abigail will be interesting

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
While I did cuss out the game at various points, I've gotta admit - it's somewhat cathartic seeing that room transform from a bare cell into a cozy pad. Really does put you through the wringer along the way, and of course, things wouldn't have been anywhere as easy without this thread and some of the shortcuts suggested here.

Overall though, I'm quite liking the game. It's got a rhythm to it that's fairly unique. And the world definitely feels very detailed and lived in (it should, considering they made you build it). Plus the sinister undertones makes for interesting plot development. Puzzles seemed a little less of a hassle in E4 as well. Let's hope it continues to pick up steam.
Agree fully with the room part and E4 is indeed has a lot less of the brain dead clicking. Something completely unforgivable in E4 is however if you answer the questions wrong you get booted back to the stairs event where you guess her age, having to redo everything from that point again.
I'm also fearful what the future will bring once the room is completed. Our MC works as a programmer, will we all have to learn actual C# to move the story forward? *shudders*

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So building the first desk, using tab gives me the spot but the bar doesnt wanna place there. You really messed up with how hard to click these places are, they are way too fucking sensitive. has to be pixel perfect...make it fucking snap to the intended place when you are close to it at the least. Jesus. Btw can't progress since the first desk is bugged to all hell.
anyone know the trick my mouse is going to break for all the clicking at this rate.
Edit: nevermind, the yellow box you get from pressing tab just wasn't at the right place. Go figure the advice of clicking tab that someone else gave a guy before in the thread didnt actually work.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
So building the first desk, using tab gives me the spot but the bar doesnt wanna place there. You really messed up with how hard to click these places are, they are way too fucking sensitive. has to be pixel perfect...make it fucking snap to the intended place when you are close to it at the least. Jesus. Btw can't progress since the first desk is bugged to all hell.
anyone know the trick my mouse is going to break for all the clicking at this rate.
Edit: nevermind, the yellow box you get from pressing tab just wasn't at the right place. Go figure the advice of clicking tab that someone else gave a guy before in the thread didnt actually work.
Someone posted on here about pressing the enter button when you see the little yellow box.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Wow, this is possibly a game where it takes longer to play through that it took to program.

I think it's possibly a psychological experiment into masochism, how far will users go to see a boob?

Either that or the developer is a complete cunt! Pretty funny either way!

Reactions: pakto

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So, I read the reviews and the entire thread, but still downloaded the game anyway. Like everyone says, the game is a mess. Once I had to start hanging the paper on the second wall, I was done.

But I don't want to talk about the game, I want to talk about the renders. This is no DAZ game and most of it looks to be created from scratch, the almost perfect blending of renders with photographs is remarkable. Does anyone have a suggestion of just what the developer is using to create this? Do you think it is all Photoshop, or is there another app similar to DAZ that he may be using?

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes