2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
BEEN TRYING TO PLACE THE COMPUTER FOR 10 MINS... SERIOUSLY!!
Where? not on the desk, not under the desk... maybe the ceiling???
In case you're wondering... next to the desk, where it is in the way and taking up stupid room and will leave cables running as a trip hazard... ffs...

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
good grief... there is only one "good ending" based entirely on an arbitrary age guess before spending hours building stuff, so if you guess wrong you get nothing.
Nope, deleting...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
attaching the light is still bugged... I saw some people mention they stood on chair and nothing happened but for me he just gets electrocuted to death... (I used the suggested save code to get past it so I could continue...)
then there is the whole moving furniture from the van part... doing it 1 time was annoying.. having to do it TWICE from about the middle due to guessing the mothers age wrong was completely a dick move... i guessed age wrong (I said 35 since it was the most logical answer...) it made me keep moving the furniture and assembling them in my room and only when I was finished with the wine phase it reverted me back to the age phase...
I see potential in the game and I'm interested to see how the story evolves and what the MC is running from, but please either lower the amount of mini games, lower the amount of clicks per mini game or just add a skip feature for the sections we already did so we wont have to repeat the same clicking over and over again if we do something wrong. another alternative is to add more then 1 save slot.. then we could save after every minigame or 2 and avoid doing them over and over again if we took a wrong turn along the way...

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Okay so 3 things :
1 - Story is actually quite decent
2 - Gameplay is pretty tedious, almost discouraging at some points. (On a side note, i used an autoclicker for this, no way im clicking that much to find 1 tiny spot... i do care about my mouse thank you very much)
3 - The checkpoints at the end are quite interesting and welcome, putting you right on the branch path that you may have fucked up directly. Saves alot of time and frustration.

In the end rather enjoyed it... Main thing that kept me going is the fact that Jennifer looks exactly like my first crush back in early high school days... crazy

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
The minigames are all uniformly annoying as fuck. I'm not interested in working that hard to see titties in real life, let alone in a game. Maybe you ought to dial back on them. I was looking for someone whose ass I could shove that ceiling roller up before the ceiling was even half painted.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This mini game kill me this is so fucking boring.If the daughter was not hot, I would have quit this game for a long time.
In FILF you have to clean the spa for money. It's the same. Annoying but you have to deal with it.

Imperatrixxx

Oct 8, 2016
Stylish and classic point to click flash game. I like it. Is it public or patrons version?
Seems footjob scene is end of this part of game(v0.4.2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't see the active point, then press "Tab" :)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Fucking wallpaper the dev should have jus made it that you place 1 wallpaper and then skip the rest also WTF even going up the stairs is choir.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes