2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Not sure if this will work but here is a save after having completed the computer setup and the foot massage. Unless you have a foot fetish this is just before it get's a little interesting.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I clicked on the bed and took a nap... that means game over, 'cause I used a lock pick. Would you share a save? I just drilled the hole - around that point would be great! Thank you anyway!
When you click on chapter you are at the beginning from the chapter when you play for example 0.42 and play to the end with the "foot job" you have seen all and you can click on chapter 5 to play further and then use the saves. So you can play from the beginning from a chapter I don´t know where you are.

When you mean Chapter 5.
Save 1 before you make the hole.
Save 2 try out to find out how to use the printer (to print out) the webside.

Reactions: Hammel312

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can you open the safe? (I thought the ring say it)

Foot massage I came not further when I use the two hints from here the max is the first point. The first hint not max the first point the foot massage is different from the second hint (reach first point) and after this is end. So what is wrong or can somebody give a better walkthrough.

Is this correct to wank on the panty or make this problems later?

Ok, I have it now.

First I must click on the foot pic and then click all time on the foot till he take away the hands then I have to click on the next foot pic and so on.

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
man you make old school adventure with erotic maybe later 3:) content....in this game must use brain...i wish you can do faster another release :/ this game is not for everyone

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Where do i have to click to get behind the Computer?
after "poop" scene and throw the newspaper in to the bin in the basement. go to your room and start to setting up your computer (facing inside the bedroom you'll see CPU, then click on the cpu)

Good of you to take the time to do all this... But one question... The cable that leads up the side of the door in picture 6 where did you get that from?
while still standing on the chair, click the router then cables will shown up and then use hammer

Reactions: Teflonmike

Belgram

Jun 24, 2017
after "poop" scene and throw the newspaper in to the bin in the basement. go to your room and start to setting up your computer (facing inside the bedroom you'll see CPU, then click on the cpu)

while still standing on the chair, click the router then cables will shown up and then use hammer
Thanks. I did the Poop and now standing in the hallway getting following message when in try to get out: "Now that i´m umstairs ... i should do some usfull here before heading down the four floors again .."
I checked every room and used TAB to see whats clickable but i dont get anywere. What important stuff do i have to do?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you install the lamp? I stand on the chair and the only thing I can click are the wires, that lead to game over. What am I missing?

edit: nvm, you have to click the wire again while being electrocuted. Not the most intuitive thing. haha

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes