I replayed the whole Ikea stuff :-(
Got some wine ...
Jerk off on the daughter's feet
Got internet code letter
Got my keys...

and I'm stuck here.
Can't use the computer,
Router must be used later,
Nothing usefull on the phone (I even try to call the Internet hotline :) )

Somebody to help ?

dr_dro

Oct 13, 2018
Wow, it was boring initially, but the erotic content is great - that foot and breasts massage!

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
u can take the screwdriver too and put it on the machine in basement... now u have a master key and u can open her door and steal her panty

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
Put the newspaper in the blue garbage can in the basement.

During the foot massage you must klick the mousebutton slowly, if you are to fast the measuring scale will not rise to the maximum. Do NOT use a "permanent fire" mouse-button.

Last edited:
Reactions: dr_dro

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
well i found out how in install internet, but frankly this is a bit,,,nope i aint gone say it.
for those who want to know here it is,,,as far as i did it that is,,,i gave up after i found out i had to write down all this stuff inorder to remember those pw, ip,s etc etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I've wanted to play this game for a long time. But there was not enough time. I saw screenshots of the game, and I liked the developer's work. You can see that the developer makes the locations on his own, and he is good at it. Maybe he doesn't have the most powerful machine for some tasks, but still...
About the game. I'm still playing, and now I'm doing repairs in the room. I just finished pasting the wallpaper... Ha-ha... It was... I glued a sheet after sheet, time after time... It was annoying to put glue on the wallpaper over and over again, and then straighten it out. The mini-game could be made once, and then simplified... But I play on and did not give up the game. I like it... About navigation, it is not quite intuitive, sometimes you have to find where to click.
About the characters. So far, I have seen MC, the neighbor, the landlady and her daughter. The daughter looks pretty. In my taste. After I finish the current version, I will rate the game.
One thing I'm ready to say now, the game is underrated. A lot of games in which a developer does almost nothing, just puts up positions in ready-made locations, are much more successful.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
This game is so fucking tedious but I won't be beat!!! I just hope the erotic scenes pay off for all this shit im dealing with, I swear the creator is trying to convert us all into masochists...

Last edited:
Reactions: ItkoSK

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
router configuration ... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i have a user... a psw.. a service .. dhcp ok ... why it don't work !!! help me please...

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes