2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It's generally heaviest item for the man, lightest item for the school girl. Common sense, basically. Most puzzles in this game play out like that.

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

skata1

Oct 6, 2019
For the breast massage do i have to take some specific steps? Im now at the part of touching her belly i already touched her 1 time now i have the choise to move up or continue touching her belly.

skata1

Oct 6, 2019
serser you are not looking it from the right angle...Go to the left and then right and then try to find it under the box

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It's so funny to read the comments here. Most of the people doesn't know how to play adventure games, like in the 90ies. Once more: it's so funny!
It's not exactly an Adventure. Most likely a repair simulator in the house. The only thing I don't like is that you need to necessarily click on a certain spot, even if this spot is very small. Or, for example, to assemble a table. Why do it in a certain order? But like I said earlier, I liked the game, and I want to play it, and I hope to finish it tomorrow.

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
It's not exactly an Adventure. Most likely a repair simulator in the house. The only thing I don't like is that you need to necessarily click on a certain spot, even if this spot is very small. Or, for example, to assemble a table. Why do it in a certain order? But like I said earlier, I liked the game, and I want to play it, and I hope to finish it tomorrow.
That's the thing. It's the annoying repetition in necessary tasks that makes this different from an adventure game. Being the old fart that I am, I still remember playing the original Zork text adventure (on an old Teletype remote acoustic coupler terminal no less).

Ring Bell... Take candles... Light match... Light candles with match... Read book... Drop book... Go south...
"You have entered the land of the living dead..."

This is seared into my memory because of how long it took me to work out the correct sequence. But I only had to do it once!
That's the difference.

I'd guess that most of us here are frustrated with it because we want to see where it goes, and because the women in it are (IMO) very attractive.

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
well i did it, finnished chapter 5, somehow this game is verry anoying and verry addictif at the same time.
in a way it keeps reminding me at my first games on th sinclair (i wonder if anyone knows that one), okay there werent any garphics back then, but it was nnoying and highly addictiv.
"you are sanding in a big room with 4 doors, where do you go"
but as said i have to hand it to the dev, althaugh i realy wanted to delete this game already numerless times. I still keep comming back, verry annoyed i cant solve the puuzels.
and yep i had to replay it several times,,,i forge=ot to lock the doors again, and hen i forgot that newspaper.
i can c that dev behind his pc, thinking how to throw curveballs at a point where you think you did it.
he punnishes everyone who doesnt save regular......twisted,,,,,,,verry twisted..

Reactions: GreyJim

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This could be a good game eventually, he has promised to rework the mini games. My only concern is how long it will take to actually make this worth the time you spend endlessly clicking. And i do not see his development speeding up anytime soon

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Hey coolboy if you're still on the desk, you see the metal bar standing vertically furthest to the left? On that metal bar there are 2 small white dots, line the horizontal bars up with the small white dots and then the rest is pretty much mirroring and finishing the top of the desk.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes