2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

rhmaddy

Oct 7, 2019
you need to go to the basement to find a drill machine, hammer (in the corner of the basement near the table), screwdriver (electric cabinet), drill (under the electric cabinet). Go back, drill, nail the cable to the wall
Please give me a screenshot where to click to go in basement

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
Hello .. @ all
I have a problem with the foot massage i just can not get on, i click too slow or too fast? or what do I have to do ??
thank you for your help....
created with google translater

D

Deleted member 942295

This could be a good game eventually, he has promised to rework the mini games. My only concern is how long it will take to actually make this worth the time you spend endlessly clicking. And i do not see his development speeding up anytime soon
Maybe he could speed up his development if more people would pay via Patreon instead of downloading the game for free here....
That way he is able to invest in his hardware.

Reactions: Zee95

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey coolboy if you're still on the desk, you see the metal bar standing vertically furthest to the left? On that metal bar there are 2 small white dots, line the horizontal bars up with the small white dots and then the rest is pretty much mirroring and finishing the top of the desk.

Thank you so much bro, You're the best. I was stuck with it for 2 days.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I was having fun until this point... WTF is this IKEA builder simulator?
whywhywhywhywhy.png

serseri99

Jan 8, 2019
HELP ME PLEASE :(
can you tell me what to do here?
slow or fast?
Where do I click?

Last edited:

serseri99

Jan 8, 2019
I'm having trouble on episode 5 where u pick up the mail and go to the restroom after that if u try to go out it says u gotta do sum and the sum idk what I got to do someone help
See jobs from newspaper.
go to your room. Search for ads by phone. '' click on the newspaper ''

Reactions: Bigslimer

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
this game makes me want to kill myself.. I dont mind puzzles but this is just click win or miss in most cases. My hand hurt, and not the one that is usually busy when I play games from this website..

Reactions: MrAss

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
hello, who is so friendly and generous and donates a save after the foot massage ,, ??
thanks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well... I've finished the current version of the game. After a series of failures, losses and nervous breakdowns, XD
Really good made game... with a few cons...

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes