2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
thanks nickeii . for the foot massage.
thanks for the tip, but that does not help me really further, what's next? that is the question ... I can only edit the left foot and after 6-7 mouse clicks it is over "GAME OVER" WTF. Is not anyone here who finished the foot massage? and a savegame donate can ??

stutzi

Jun 29, 2019
I have massaged the feet now often make it slow sheep it still can not give me a tip thank you.

Sep 15, 2018
I have massaged the feet now often make it slow sheep it still can not give me a tip thank you.
The first massage action is two parts. The rest of the actions are one part, which threw me off. For the first massage action, click until the protagonist stops massaging, then begin clicking again. I cannot recall whether he does it to the second foot or changes positions.

You should fill the first section of the bar completely after the first massage action. Do not click the second massage action until you do two complete massages with the first action.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Played this a while back, remembered beeing tedious but gave it somewhat of a pass.... But it really lost its charm overtime to the point of becoming aggravating.
Anyways, i'm pretty much done on playing this. I'm interested in the story but i just can't stand the "gameplay" anymore. I'll just check the flash data to see what happens.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
im tired of click already in the parth when u have to put thhhe fucking paper on the wall... wtf is this game... i mean, its okey if it is a point and click but this shit is not that, this is even worst that tangled up/big brother grind...

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper
D

Deleted member 942295

Why keeps everyone complaining about this? Stop playing the game if you don't like it. If you all downloaded it here, you didn't pay for it so no problem, right?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
While the minigames can be... tedious, the story, writing, uber realistic renders, and animations make this game really stand out. I'm not a fan of feet, but the footjob scene was very erotic. And the progressive nipple erection and wetspot during the breast massage was impressive.

You can really tell a lot of work has gone into this game and it really shows.

Oct 29, 2016
Well this game is of the few cases that the developers really shot themselves in the leg. Either that or CLICKING is a fetish that i am unaware of.

I did downloaded it today, hoping that it could be a nice VN , and despite the fact that many posts were arguing on the clicking thing i decided to give it a try.

I HAVE NEVER and i mean NEVER imagined what i finally encountered.

During day two you are asked to renovate your room. So, you paint the ceiling and repeat the process 4-5 times. Each time consists of at least 4-5 dozens of clicking the proper hot spot on the paint brush. This was my first red flag.

And the hell broke loose.
I had to put the paper on the walls.

The whole thing of putting those damn papers on the walls, i mean every single stripe of the papers, on each wall, each paper covering a portion of the wall.. A PORTION OF THE WALL, ending up doing the same process of :

1.Selecting the paper
2.Putting it on the table
3.Selecting brush
4.Clicking table
5.Finding the 12-15 spots on the paper to apply glue
6.Clicking the paper
7.Clicking the chair
8.Clicking the wall
9.Clicking the papers 12-15 other spots to fit the wall.

And you know the worst part?

The above process is repeated until you cover all the room. I stopped at the 8th time. 8 TIMES OF PURE CLICKING AND CURSING IN ORDER TO WHAT???!?!?! RENOVATE MY ROOM.

In the end i erased this , and came here to post this.

This was one of the most frustrating experiences i have encountered so far in a VN.

If the developers are here , please hear me out.

The renders seem very very nice, the characters too, i assume the plot would be interesting too, you seem to be talented in what you are doing. But please do yourself a favor and FIX THIS CLICKING HELL. Jesus christ .

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Well this game is of the few cases that the developers really shot themselves in the leg. Either that or CLICKING is a fetish that i am unaware of.

I did downloaded it today, hoping that it could be a nice VN , and despite the fact that many posts were arguing on the clicking thing i decided to give it a try.

I HAVE NEVER and i mean NEVER imagined what i finally encountered.

During day two you are asked to renovate your room. So, you paint the ceiling and repeat the process 4-5 times. Each time consists of at least 4-5 dozens of clicking the proper hot spot on the paint brush. This was my first red flag.

And the hell broke loose.
I had to put the paper on the walls.

The whole thing of putting those damn papers on the walls, i mean every single stripe of the papers, on each wall, each paper covering a portion of the wall.. A PORTION OF THE WALL, ending up doing the same process of :

1.Selecting the paper
2.Putting it on the table
3.Selecting brush
4.Clicking table
5.Finding the 12-15 spots on the paper to apply glue
6.Clicking the paper
7.Clicking the chair
8.Clicking the wall
9.Clicking the papers 12-15 other spots to fit the wall.

And you know the worst part?

The above process is repeated until you cover all the room. I stopped at the 8th time. 8 TIMES OF PURE CLICKING AND CURSING IN ORDER TO WHAT???!?!?! RENOVATE MY ROOM.

In the end i erased this , and came here to post this.

This was one of the most frustrating experiences i have encountered so far in a VN.

If the developers are here , please hear me out.

The renders seem very very nice, the characters too, i assume the plot would be interesting too, you seem to be talented in what you are doing. But please do yourself a favor and FIX THIS CLICKING HELL. Jesus christ .
literality its the first time in years that i got fucking tired of clicking and i use the fucking computer all the time, i think that they have actually 0 content in the game that they have to do this i would recommend no one to play this game if they dont fix this, supposedly Point & Click are games to have fun by resolving puzzles, this shit is not like that...

Reactions: Sparhawker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Help me please!!! Why don't I have foot massage scenes?
you need to connect your pc to the internet
and look up foot massage on the pc +breast enlargement
breast enlargement you need to print out to get a good ending
look elsewhere in this thread how to look at the 2 things i just wrote.

looking at this thread it's look like it's a bunch of underage kids
there don't understand how real life works are
yes a little grinding but that's how the game works
to mee it's very realistic how the guy works with wallpaper+paint + assemble the different furnitures

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
I'm like, in the middle of wallpapering my room right now (second wall - third part. So about 3 millimeters from the start).
At first I thought I'd review this game like "man the renders are good and putting on the wallpaper is kinda nice once you get the hang of it, but do we really need four repetitions?" and then, the fucking second wall started and it advances the chair in the exact same speed that would make me wanna kill myself - so I guess what I'm asking is "does this game worth it?" or...

Reactions: dilivera

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I wanted to give this game a 10/10 just for having the MC drive an RX-3, and the renders are pretty good... but the tedium is just too much.

BBCDUDE

Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 265898

Overview:
"Room to Rent" is about a young man that moves into a shared apartment where a mother lives with her daughter. the gameplay will be more like in classic point and click adventures and focuses on one main story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-05
Release Date: 2019-10-04
Developer: NERDWORKS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Win: - - - -

View attachment 265899 View attachment 265900 View attachment 265901 View attachment 265902 View attachment 265903 View attachment 265904 View attachment 265905 View attachment 265906 View attachment 265907 View attachment 265908 View attachment 265909 View attachment 265910 View attachment 265911
Where do i put the pc tower? I'm really stuck please help?

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes