2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

devilish01!

May 5, 2018
when moving in and you get to putting the desk together there is a big glitch there that you can only put together one leg for the desk.. and you cant do anything else even clicking on verything

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
I've printed copy of breast enlargement article but cannot give ti to Jessica. Game end after foot massage. Then DC talks about forgeting printing an article.

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
I love this game, amazing... ofcourse not the "boring" parts, but some times have to do some boring things to have nice, and enjoyable experiments and results

Reactions: fortuna95

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I've printed copy of breast enlargement article but cannot give ti to Jessica. Game end after foot massage. Then DC talks about forgeting printing an article.
OK I admit I asked the kitty for a hint.
And if I remember correctly, there was something like that that you need to mastered the foot massage with perfect score you are able to give Jennifer the article.

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
OK I admit I asked the kitty for a hint.
And if I remember correctly, there was something like that that you need to mastered the foot massage with perfect score you are able to give Jennifer the article.
I did mastered the massage.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I did mastered the massage.
Steps for performing a massage is important. You cannot select options from left to right in order.
On the selection screen the order is like this

2 5 1 6 4 7 3
O O O O O O O

Then you have the opportunity to give the article.

D

Deleted member 992182

I'd give this dev a small tip and suggest that a feature or system that requires explaination in multi-picture form just shouldn't exist. Simplify it or remove it.

Also, some points where you have to click are essentially a pixel in size. Really. With no exaggeration they can be a few pixels large and essentially blend in with the environment.

It seems like a few simple fixes could turn this into a much better experience.

Reactions: emilMbo

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Time to give it a try, thanks

OMG painting that ceiling, slave labor :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
great game and excelent work with the renders, it's incredible the level of detail in the house.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok here is what I am gonna complain about the most so I will get it out of the way...SO MANY NEEDLESSLY LONG GOT DAMN MINI GAMES CHRIST!!! Holy fuck this dev does not need to LEGIT MAKE YOU WALL PAPER AND PAINT A WHOLE FUCKING ROOM!! I am only half way through this damn wall paper bit and it's making me wanna delete the fucking game... On top of that the table shit is annoying the paint shit was annoying the finding the microscopic click icon for the numbered apartments was just fucking annoying this fucking game would be about THREE QUARTERS of the time had it not been for these needlessly repetitive and god fuck awful mini games....

I got no gripe with the chat bubbles to me that is whatever as most of the dialogue seems to be decent but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST these mini games are making this game REALLY painful and hard to want to not just delete...

12 megabytes for a first release? What's next, a patreon for a game that just has a title screen?
Jokes on you that has ACTUALLY happened on this site before xD

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes