2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

dumpler

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you for this awesome game!
You did a great job with the artwork and I really liked the minigames.

I got a nice handjob in the end.

BTW, I dont like Patreon, can I paypal you some bucks?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Neoblack

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
So when are we looking to get the next update for this?
going nuts at home at the moment. how about you guys?

D

Deleted member 793518

Remember: press A then D again and again to "walk", SPACEBAR inbetween to breathe and use the mouse for balance! btw, like the CG but the game itself is .... lets say, if u r jobless and veeeery bored, perfect ^^

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Good things take time and it's worth the wait.
For example, ten years old whiskey is incomparably better than ordinary whiskey. ;)
A little patience

randominaattori

Sep 30, 2019
Good things take time and it's worth the wait.
For example, ten years old whiskey is incomparably better than ordinary whiskey. ;)
A little patience
I usually go with 25 year ones from Isley :)
story itself seems promising but it has just been soooooo quiet. Some life signs every now and then would make it seem more like something actually happens behind the scenes

Reactions: pyrinikos

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I usually go with 25 year ones from Isley :)
story itself seems promising but it has just been soooooo quiet. Some life signs every now and then would make it seem more like something actually happens behind the scenes
Twenty-five? Very nice.
So you should understand the importance of patience in life
We will find out everything at the right moment.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why is it that the only thing I can interact with kills me and even the in game hints tells me to touch it and die?

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
how do i leave the apartment?
if you are in your room, Come out to the corridor and then turn to the side where the kitchen and the door in the front will lead you to the stairs, I was just saying in memory, if you turn to the wrong side please try the opposite side .

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
if you are in your room, Come out to the corridor and then turn to the side where the kitchen and the door in the front will lead you to the stairs, I was just saying in memory, if you turn to the wrong side please try the opposite side .
I needed to put my shoes on. Now I need to figure out where to place the second power bar.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes