2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
3 weeks later still 95% flowsheet:

progress.jpg

Four months since last update, one to go, I guess. Maybe end of July, if we're optimistic.

• Sad
Reactions: Melkai

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
1595944606330.png

This the current progress, I think it will take till mid or end of August considering his speed. May be even September. :cry:

Reactions: szabon

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 749291

This the current progress, I think it will take till mid or end of August considering his speed. May be even September. :cry:
Yeah, pity.

6 weeks ago it was 56,5%
3 weeks ago 72,5%
and now 82%

16% back then and only 9,5% in the last 3 weeks span :(

18% to go, 4-6 weeks to wait and if it's really September we've waited ≥6 months!

• Sad
Reactions: Neoblack

kemo

Jul 28, 2017
I am using in Mac with Crossover but saves does not work.. Even seems it saved but game always starts from the beginning..

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

ok guys, today i have kind of mixed news for you. in the coming two weeks i can't really invest much time in the game development ... because of another project of my everyday work. that means it's very unlikely i'm going to be able to release the next version within this month, like usually planned ... i know these are kind of bad news for all who waiting for the next version ... but you know how it is, somehow the living must be earned and i need to prioritize things according to that. [...]

:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai and Neoblack

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019

ok guys, today i have kind of mixed news for you. in the coming two weeks i can't really invest much time in the game development ... because of another project of my everyday work. that means it's very unlikely i'm going to be able to release the next version within this month, like usually planned ... i know these are kind of bad news for all who waiting for the next version ... but you know how it is, somehow the living must be earned and i need to prioritize things according to that. [...]

:cautious:
any changes to this situation of Dev?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
any changes to this situation of Dev?

phuu . . the other project that kept me busy (and away from the game) the last two weeks is mostly done ... so finally i'm able to spend a little more time with game development again in the coming days and weeks ... hehe
cross your fingers/toes and send me your thoughts and prayers to give me luck and power ... for fast progress ;)
phuu . . the other project that kept me busy (and away from the game) the last two weeks is mostly done ... so finally i'm able to spend a little more time with game development again in the coming days and weeks ... hehe
cross your fingers/toes and send me your thoughts and prayers to give me luck and power ... for fast progress ;)

Reactions: szabon and Abhai

Looser1212

Jul 1, 2020

Android version for this game??

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
This is one of those hidden gems.
There's an interesting puzzle/escape room component in the game. It requires a bit of patience and thinking, specially in the beginning to explore the game mechanics. Remodeling the room for instance can leave some (lazier) players complaining and unwilling to continue. I have seen this in this thread.
It's a simple story (so far) with nice assets used. I like the characters and I am very curious to know how things will develop in it.
There is a tag missing by the way - corruption.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes