2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

...:eek:
View attachment 1318728
ohh ... what do you think he has in mind ?
... hehe, before you wonder what this is ... i've just played arround a bit to give you a nice little spooky and also a lewd present.
well, i guess it's no suprise if i tell you that it was pretty cloudy outside here today. somehow must have rubbed off a bit
Shit, I hope someone saves her and she doesn't fall into this garbage.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019

...:eek:
View attachment 1318728
ohh ... what do you think he has in mind ?
... hehe, before you wonder what this is ... i've just played arround a bit to give you a nice little spooky and also a lewd present.
well, i guess it's no suprise if i tell you that it was pretty cloudy outside here today. somehow must have rubbed off a bit
can't wait to try the new version

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

old times ...
1629450741733.png

... just made a special pic from one of the recent situatuions i've used in the game. I kind of like this old weathered look, remebers me of old pics from myself. By the way, have anyone found the easter egg i've hided in one of the previous episodes? ;)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

old times ...
View attachment 1361903

... just made a special pic from one of the recent situatuions i've used in the game. I kind of like this old weathered look, remebers me of old pics from myself. By the way, have anyone found the easter egg i've hided in one of the previous episodes? ;)
Greatly nice and atmospheric. Just like found years later. If you feel like doing more experiments like this, I'd love to see them.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
i like the game story but this mini games are so annoying can anyone make a renpy version with the minigame or where u can skip them, or is there a way to skip them in the original game

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
i wouldnt say the math is that simple, so im sticking to my (optimistic) prognosis - early to mid October!
(though i already have had one too optimistic prognosis 7 months ago when i did hope for late August or so release):HideThePain:
correct link: https://f95zone.to/threads/room-to-rent-v0-7-0-nerdworks.15140/post-5056832
(don't copy url, copy the post number)

But you said "early", not "mid". And I said "end" :D
So we're waiting and you win if it's 1-10th and I win if its 21-31st.
I hope you're right...but: what are 10 days if you compare it with ~1 year of waiting :/

Reactions: Abhai
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes