2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

status update ...

okay, today i have some interesting news for you that i've been thinking about for a while already ... and now i feel the time is right for it.
as you all know, it has been a while since the last update was released and because this bothers me in the same way as you ... i've decided to release the next version at the end of THIS month, regardless if it's 100% finished or not.
okay, now you may be wondering what does this mean ... relax, i'll explain it to you. i'm currently working at the penultimate scene and because i feel the need to invest a little more time in it, to make it better, i'm a little in conflict with my rough time shedule. sure, i could tighten or shorten the scene, to make faster progress ... but then it won't get as good as it could and in the end it means, less fun to play ... but since fun is the entire purpose of this game, that would be a bad decision ... and just to get it done faster, nope ... the same applies to the last scene as well ...
... so here's what we do, usually i would release a full episode (entire new day) with the version number 0.8.0 ... when it's ready (exact date unknown). but since i don't want to keep you waiting much longer, i'll just publish, what's ready by the end of this month. so you'll get at least a version 0.7.9 ... and if i'm able to finish the penultimate scene i'm currently working on as well, it will be the version 0.7.95 ...
but even if it's just the 0.7.9 version, the next update to 0.7.95 wont take that long ... and the 0.8.0 will come a month or so later (i guess). this way you don't have to wait much longer and get something more regularly ...
sounds like a good plan to me, what do you think ?

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
I'll hang on for another month and get the full 0.8 version. Rather have the full episode rather than having to download in a big chunk and then bits and pieces to complete. I'll hang on and treat v 0.8 as an early Christmas present to myself.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can understand it because after one year of waiting you're able to forget the story or scenes.
I can't stand to replay everything to start all over come a new release, that is exactly why I keep short recap notes for every game I play, this way I'm ready to resume right from where I left.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And here is the request thread.
(more for the sake of advertising, as this game despite it prolonged dev.cycles and unusual gameplay, deserves much more popularity imo)

Reactions: Usain

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Man, I think with this game you want revenge on the world! :LOL: You collect the most annoying activities (wallpapering / mailing / shopping) and we have to click through it all. And in the end: Something didn’t happen that could have been. :ROFLMAO:
Help me, please! Which fruits and sweets should I buy?

omocik

May 2, 2017
and I thought paiting walls in Gas Station Sim was bothersome, thanks for reminding me about this xD

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes