2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
ya your right
I wish anyone can make a mod to skip all the mini games.
it's a great game and a story line. these mini games are really annoying.

try this
these games are not only annoying, but they take all the enjoyment away from the story line. Really a shot game that actual is about unloading a truck followed by that walking up 4 flights of stairs what a waist then laying out the room. This all after having to figure out how to paint, put up wallpaper, and lay out a floor. Mentally exhausting as you hunt around for the right place to click to proceed forward. Also does the damb cat have to keep count of all your hits. What purpose does this server and why? I am very sorry dev, I do like the work, but theses games really need to go, however please leave the light hanging game it was funny and I enjoyed my many deaths, roflao. Hold on a moment I should not be so happy about that, should I????<<<< laughing evilly.

Last edited:

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Good lord is this game immersive...

As someone from the former Soviet Bloc, I do appreciate a game where the protag lives in a panelák

Reactions: ItkoSK

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
get to the end and it says ive missed somehting WTF have i missed There are no hints etc and then have to go back and start from the start of day 8 again with all the BS. What have i missed

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
get to the end and it says ive missed somehting WTF have i missed There are no hints etc and then have to go back and start from the start of day 8 again with all the BS. What have i missed
if you opened bathroom door, knock this time. then talk to Abigail in kitchen. try both options if any scenes gives you choices.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Becoming better, as you do not have to click the exact text anymore. It still feels wrong playing at all. It feels like beeing punished for not knowing what this dev had in mind. You have to play over and over, which means what first was ok gameplay becomes nightmarish grinding if you guessed wrong. One plus for the dev to make any day playable without the need to play the day before.

montego

Dec 11, 2018
Hey chrisdubs,
You must have all items on the shopping list, except for the panty liners, in the shopping bag. Only then can you ask the saleswoman about the panty liners. Have fun.

Reactions: Neoblack

fapmaster28

Aug 9, 2019
when do i get the option to configure the phone?
cos i cant do anything with it before the game ending saying i missed something.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
when do i get the option to configure the phone?
cos i cant do anything with it before the game ending saying i missed something.
In your room click on grey phone and right side turn it on, then after not knowing the pin turn off then left side take out sim turn back on.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
A very strange game))). It feels like this is a builder simulator))). There are a lot of incomprehensible things and absolutely moronic controls in the game)
Why does the player always die from an electric shock in the room when trying to hang the lamp))? What is this nonsense))? Author, what kind of weed you smoked?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes