2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hello i don't understand i put well or i must put the screwdriver then the hammer

in the lock it does not work I have this message, some can help pls ?

Dunkelelf-21

Sep 9, 2017
In the basement you must use the screwdriver in the vice and the use the hammer.

use the search windows, type screwdriver, you will find many solutions.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
In the basement you must use the screwdriver in the vice and the use the hammer.

use the search windows, type screwdriver, you will find many solutions.

sryu I am fr I had not understood well via the help log ig ahah, I go try now u your way

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
how to pass Watching movie scene? and don't say grab the joystick, it doesn't help. I asking for help please.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

actually i wanted to release version 0.7.95 within october ... but i still need a few days ... had to redo some of the renderings because i wasn't satisfied with it and tried different things out ... so last days where pretty stressful and unsatisfying . . but anyway ... happy helloween for all of you ...
by the way, for whatever reason i don't get any notification mails if you write me messages throught the patreon page. so better use the comments, because there the notifications work ...
happy halloween

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

almost . . ⏳

okay, i'm almost done with 0.7.95 ... renderings and editing are completed ... programming for the most part too, except for some dialogues and details. but i'll take care of that tomorrow, so if nothing come in between you can expect the release tomorrow :sneaky:

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes