2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Nice artwork so far but the constant clicking your mouse to get anywhere is a major turnoff.
Not looking at this trainwreck of a game again

Reactions: Redmoon82

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Ill-conceived, poorly executed, repetitive grind, no help or assist in anyway of how to or where to click, sorry your hitboxes for actions are to small, and obscure. Who forgets they live on the 4th floor, how to carry stuff and how to walk. This isn't a game it is an exercise in stupidity. Do not waste your time with this, as for the developers go back to flipping burgers, you where better at that.

Reactions: dutchpete

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
yay i made it to the to be continued part...
how this ends i dont know . wiill he finish the floor in time?? will the daughter have a clean dance wear??
stay tuned for how to fix up your rented room ..... :p

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
Guys don't forget the furniture ... There's a long way until the guy really lives there :coldsweat:
Remember the dangerous electrical works, if it's as complicated as to put it on the wallpaper table, so it's a deceased person. A woman can rent another room.

Reactions: kemcbg

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
don't think im going to waste my time with this game...I mean seriously.... first you have to hunt the whole screen just to find the next spot to advance the scene..... then ....come on ...wtf is up with getting the stuff out of your trunk.... just carry the shit upstairs.... and reading some of the other comments..... as it stands I don't think this game is for me...... on the plus side ....the mom and daughter are hot..... too bad I probably wont be finding out how they feel inside

Reactions: Sparhawker
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes