2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
so, let me resume...
so far it is a simulation about the frustrating life of a decorator in ex USSR country...
without a gratification at the end...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Not to joke about others but looks like this guy has gone through chemo where is his hair Ive rarely seen a MC without hair its very odd does he at least go to a wig store further into the story haha

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So... he's saying it's dark in the cornerer, all but the portion behind the door is wallpapered, and after a complete line by line screen sweep I can't figure where to click next.

judgements

May 27, 2018
Could always use the tap button if you are having trouble finding the spots where you need to click.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Good game and renders! Don't understand the bad reviews. Yes, mini-games are boring, but apart from the stairs it was fine. Slightly tricky with holding things and maybe papering too long, but I can tell you, this grinding is much better than in other games where you don't know how many loops you make and what happens afterwards, but here it is very clear. I hope the Dev doesn't get angry, keep up the good work and reduces the clicking.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
problems with the game i had
img cut off not fiting on screen
the dam clicking and more clicking and more clicking
and the car clicking were i needed to do somthing that involved the trunk i think and wallpaper or paint
no clue
oh and the main char looks like it should be on a store display showing off clothes ^_-

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
So, I downloaded this and tried to play it but came across everything that has been mentioned before: too grindy, resolution problems, can't access the save menu, etc... And I got really frustrated!

But I liked the renders and I appreciate that the dev is trying to create a believable scene. Also I'm interested on how the sexstory will unfold, Mother/Daughter is always a go for me.

Seeing that I had the day free (kind of) and that I am trying to get into renpy, I bring you the unofficial unauthorized renpy port of this game. Hope someone finds it useful.

I tried to twitch some thing on the writing, but I 'm not an English native speaker myself, so I am sure there are errors here and there.

Edit: Watching one of the screenshots here I just noticed there is in-game money, that was not visible in my computer (due to the resolution problems) so I didn't add it. Since it has no real impact so far I wont re-upload the fix that includes it, but if there's ever a next update be sure that it will be added.

Download:
WIN: -
LINUX: -
MAC: -

Sep 4, 2017
Now i like to consider myself as fairly patient, but finding out where to stick everything wallpaper related is really trying to make me look bad. -.-
Edit: Ok I'm starting to believe that the creator is taking the piss on us, i mean clicking every god damn step to get to the apartment with the stuff, making you feel like you need a degree to fold out the bloody table and dont get me started on the wallpaper.
Put a shirt on the MC and get this game off this website, because its a renovation sim, not an adult game.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
So, I downloaded this and tried to play it but came across everything that has been mentioned before: too grindy, resolution problems, can't access the save menu, etc... And I got really frustrated!

But I liked the renders and I appreciate that the dev is trying to create a believable scene. Also I'm interested on how the sexstory will unfold, Mother/Daughter is always a go for me.

Seeing that I had the day free (kind of) and that I am trying to get into renpy, I bring you the unofficial unauthorized renpy port of this game. Hope someone finds it useful.

I tried to twitch some thing on the writing, but I 'm not an English native speaker myself, so I am sure there are errors here and there.

Edit: Watching one of the screenshots here I just noticed there is in-game money, that was not visible in my computer (due to the resolution problems) so I didn't add it. Since it has no real impact so far I wont re-upload the fix that includes it, but if there's ever a next update be sure that it will be added.

Download:
Great work. Thanks for converting something unplayable into something enjoyable.
maybe you could teach the developer a thing or two.
From now on your version is the one for me

Reactions: nasam

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
like the renders but i got bored painting ceiling pointless clicking and choosing what i held and where when at the car seemed unnecessary

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

Download:

That is great, thanks for your hard work.
Is it possible that you will be able to "modify" future releases ?
If so, I am sure there will be loads of us who will appreciate it.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes