2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
No new content this release. Do not think your save is broken and start a new game only to find out that there isn't anything new.....like someone might have done.

Reactions: nodata

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
now with less clicking but 2 bugs. the only question is who updated this on f95 and why does he hate us? ;)

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
As has been said, the old save doesn 't work.
Is this genuine ?
If so I am going to dump it, I dont want to go all through those games again.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
My hand is sore. Content = 2%, clicking through repeated puzzles forever, 98%.

Unfappable. If the saves don't carry over between versions, NO ONE will ever play this again. I sure won't.

Reactions: prika1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i can see the Dev is trying to create his own game ground up..one of a kind unique etc etc..BUT..it would help..if it was any good,interesting...or even had a tit come out of nowhere and slap you in the face..anything...but no..it is a total mess as it stands now...and all it is doing is turning people off and chasing away potential patreons...either the Dev gives zero fucks what we are saying here..or he has alot of fucks to give to us but has no idea what to do...either way...it is not worth downloading at this point...i hope it becomes playable and entertaining eventually..because any game that one of the main characters seems to be a classic Mazda RX3 has potential...i think :p

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
This game is evil
Hope it's the last time I have to take the stairs with my Wallpaper table LOL

We OK to have some hard time but give us some rewards : a good peek, a boob, a tit, an ass
Give us something...sometimes.....

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
oooh, THIS one is back! The "which hand holds ladder/wallpaper, etc."? I SOOOO want to love this game... moving in with mother and daughter!? Holy shit, that's my sweet-spot for games basically starting 1/2 way through My Sweet Neighbors!

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok just played 0.2.2 ..my thoughts
over all appearance is good looking the dev uses thought bubbles for conversations which i find annoying, but the English is tolerable .
The dev trys to make it seem like a WAY longer game then it is so far , by making you click every stair in a 4 story building to climb up and thats after trying to puzzle out how to carry some simple items and i wont even start on the paint and wall paper
in my conclusion this game is just to much of a head ache for me and i would not recommend the download at this time

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes