2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
FYI, end of version 1 save:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
nothing new on story progress?? cant believe i went through it again for no freaking reason

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
i had a good feeling about the upgrade, thought there more progress the game. looks like i quit to for a while and wait till and of next year, ore never again:unsure:

JerseyBoy

Donor
Feb 28, 2018
Worst 15 minutes of grind I've spent. Seems like the object of the game is to find all the tiny places to click. And you also have to remember the info in the news ad as you can't scroll back to re-read it. I actually had to click on a paint roller in each direction for a paint stroke. Deleted the dog and I even want to defrag my drive after that one. This is why I prefer Renpy VNs over RPGs of any type.

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Well, i kinda agree with everyone about grinding part espicialy hanging wallpaper, i thought that i need only cover one part of the room at the begining, but when i realize that i need to cover every side of a room manually, thats was how can i say it, most unnecessary thing that i ever done in my life, but on other side i like the game, everything feels unique and i like it the most, so game is not shit in my opinion, only some element in it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Guys, relax! :)

The hanging of wallpaper takes many hours, sometimes days...here are only a few minutes! :D
I like this "other" game and soon the next update is there with more story. But there is also a Ren'py version, maybe there's an update as well.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Guys, relax! :)

The hanging of wallpaper takes many hours, sometimes days...here are only a few minutes! :D
I like this "other" game and soon the next update is there with more story. But there is also a Ren'py version, maybe there's an update as well.
Sure, but there is a fine line a game designer has to keep in mind, where any action gets tedious and another still, where it becomes annoying. They will want to avoid the first whenever possible and the second at ALL costs, because that looses you players.
2 - 3 clicks to apply a strip of wallpaper times 20 or so to finish borders on the first, everything above that crosses the annoyance threshold. 10 or so clicks to paint a ceileing is ok, 50 or more is annoying. A puzzle about stacking wallpaper stuff so you can carry it all is ok, having to click afterwards for every step of the stair is crazy.

A game that is about ACTUAL house repair/decoration like House Flipper is not nearly as demanding, lol.

I hope the Dev sees the light and works over that stuff again becuase it is a shame - all the other parts (setting, characters etc.) look VERY nice and interesting.

Jul 31, 2017
This game should be called room renovation simulator not room to rent.
the biggest problem is that the GUI is really poor no indication of wat you need to do
the mini game and puzzle games are annoying why do i need to paint all the roof or install every piece of the wallpaper show it one time and its done.
why do i have to click on every step to make the MC go from firs to fourth floor?

Reactions: Abibliboop

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I few tips for those going nuts with this game:

Hit "TAB" to high-light clickable areas.

You can also edit the save file but it's rather brute-force.

Open the save file and edit the only line:

&mnumber=part001&fnumber=XXXX

There are three parts:
part001
part002
part003

the number ranged from 1 upto around 1900

I did it this way.

open save in notepad,

click home in game.

Change part or number entry accordingly.

save

click load.

Do this until you come to a clickable text and game will continue.

This is savagely bad coding.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Please make your game re-sizeable I am running a 15" laptop but I can use my TV if I have too. Thank you, love the game

Reactions: nasam

MGenie

Jul 3, 2017
I few tips for those going nuts with this game:

Hit "TAB" to high-light clickable areas.

You can also edit the save file but it's rather brute-force.

Open the save file and edit the only line:

&mnumber=part001&fnumber=XXXX

There are three parts:
part001
part002
part003

the number ranged from 1 upto around 1900

I did it this way.

open save in notepad,

click home in game.

Change part or number entry accordingly.

save

click load.

Do this until you come to a clickable text and game will continue.

This is savagely bad coding.

--> if you edit the number to 481, it'll work

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes