2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
actually i just became a patreon i wanna see where it goes from here cuz it has a lot of potential to be a good game

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
I can also see the potiental in this game, and i want also want to be a patreon,
it was just a advice from my side.

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Hi!

I'm stucked a little... I've loaded my saves from 2.0, reach the point, where the protagonist standing on the chair, hold the lamp... click on the wires, but happens nothing... is this a bug or?

TOMFOX

Jul 27, 2018
Hi!

I'm stucked a little... I've loaded my saves from 2.0, reach the point, where the protagonist standing on the chair, hold the lamp... click on the wires, but happens nothing... is this a bug or?
this bug, make new game

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
wow I mean this has potential if he drops the damn awkward mini games and constant clicking. Im gunna pledge just to see where this goes. Atm its basicly room renovation and not much else

Fontain

Oct 7, 2017
Tried this to the moment, when the player ist asked to click the right name of the renter....

I liked the pictures of the typical east german housing area in prefabricated style very much.

I disliked the idea that i need to learn from one scene to another - how and where to click next to make progress. So good luck with the game. I deleted it, because the gameplay is not so funny in my mind.

Reactions: nasam
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes