2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
yeah...no thanks.... I quit playing a long time ago,,,,when I had to try to find the right pattern to just get the supplies out of the car.... too much bullshit
if you didn't carry the right object in the right spot... it would start over.... that was just stupid

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
More than 30 minutes to find out which object to take and where to place it to start the so-called quest for the stairs (because yes, because after multiple tries nothing to do to find the right combination). No soluce, mini repetitive games, it's a lot of nonsense, we don't bother to solve anymore, it's shit than playing. I strongly advise against it.

tijger08

May 6, 2018
I stand in the room on the chair to look at the wires I can click on them but nothing happens. Who o who has an idea how to proceed. Thanks

Reactions: zampa

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Strange display settings on this one, i have a pretty decent graphics card, goes up to 1920x1080 but the game still seems to demand more... sorry dev but other games play fine so I might have to give this one a miss

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice art and the story is fine. I have no problem with Point&Click games but here the game mechanics are well and truly fucked. Fugettaboutit _ Too many good games here to waste time with this bullshit.

Reactions: fugazi666 and nasam

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i like the renders and the art, and the concept as well is very interesting the whole flatmate thing sure is a turn on...
but need some changes with the puzzles and more teasing content early on

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
An interesting game. I can fully understand the frustration some have with the constant clicking, wallpapering, flooring etc. Some would just rather get straight into the sexy stuff but sometimes a little patience will be rewarded : )

There is a certain satisfaction in actually doing the puzzles and figuring stuff out. The only time I got really stuck was fitting the electrical light. I stood on the chair and I could click on the light wires but the game would not progress further. Thanks to Myai on page 12 I copied and pasted into the save text file and progressed.

I got to the end of part 3 and look forward to further parts. Interesting development with the creepy neighbour too.
I enjoyed the game and hope the developer continues with his work. For those wondering whether to download I would say, yes it gets frustrating with all the clicking and finding the " sweet spot " to click sometimes. But give a try. If you are just looking for quick sexy situations and animation then this probably isn't the game for you at the moment. The bubble dialogue I have no problem with. On other games I find I am constantly pressing " H " to look beneath the text at the bottom of the screen so the bubble dialogue type is okay with me ( It's how people talk - the conversation going back and forth ).

At least now I have an idea of how to wallpaper and lay laminate flooring. The sexiness of the mother and daughter is just an added bonus :)

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes