2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Probably said before.. needs ren'py conversion. This funky flash UI based is clunky at best. :FacePalm:
Clunky? I am running it on Linux and runs perfectly fine. Smooth. No clunky here. I am not sure if the game could be made as it is in Renpy. Whatever the case, its flash. I can live with it. As long as i can play it, who cares.
There are however some aspects that i do miss. Like going back. But on the other hand, i think it emphazies nicely what choices are. You chose something and get the outcome. Fair or not.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
That sound stupid to ask, but i tried now 4 times. I am stuck at the movie night. On that day i got.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished the game so far. I have to say, its the most arousing scenes i have ever seen in a adult game. Just by the details. Love it. All the work was worth it.

Last edited:

AlScoun

Mar 17, 2019
That sound stupid to ask, but i tried now 4 times. I am stuck at the movie night. On that day i got.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finished the game so far. I have to say, its the most arousing scenes i have ever seen in a adult game. Just by the details. Love it. All the work was worth it.
You missed some content. you should try to hit the guy. Maybe you'll find a way to get something from this asshole.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

Black James

Dec 16, 2019
Source: PATREON

about the game
the title of that game is " Room to Rent " and it's a story based game about a young man that moves (under wrong identity) into a shared apartment where a mother lives with her daughter. since this is an adult game, the story revolves around the flat share and how the male protagonist tries to seduce the both women.

the game is structured in episodes, so every new version tells a further part of the evolving storyline and the gameplay is similar to classic point and click adventures ... you have to do things and solve problems in order to progress. i try to keep it realistic and believable, so like in real life, sometimes there is work to do, sometimes problems to solve and sometimes adult stuff is part of the game ...

technical stuff
in general i prefer quality over quantity, so i avoid to use prefabricated stuff and try to create own unique things ... but this means it takes more time and since i'm working all alone on this project (beside other work/projects ... to earn my living) it won't give monthly or regular updates. so watch the progress bar ...

general stuff
since i'm not a native english speaker, i hope you can forgive me any spell/grammar errors ...

for new patrons !

new patrons will be charged on the day they become a patron and get instantly access to all content shared with their reward tier. after that they return to being charged respectively at the 1st of month like all other patrons ... so if you're joining at the end of the month you will be charged shortly after again at 1th of the new month . . . i just wanted to mention it, to avoid any misunderstandings

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am just really curious. What game engine is used for this game?
For your question, from memory it is JAVA
Or, as the name of the thread shows at the top (just before the game's name), you can see that it's actually Flash. Java is close, because ActionScript (the script Flash uses) is a Java-style script (classes, etc.).

Aug 8, 2017
Forgive an old man. This is probably a common sense question. But I'm just looking for some confirmation.
Are the releases staggered between public and patron?
I see version 8.0 available here.
but progress on patron page says v8.1 current and 8.2 next.
bottom line. is there a v8.1 available patron only? (until 8.2 is released, and 8.1 then becomes public?)
Thanks in advance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Forgive an old man. This is probably a common sense question. But I'm just looking for some confirmation.
Are the releases staggered between public and patron?
I see version 8.0 available here.
but progress on patron page says v8.1 current and 8.2 next.
bottom line. is there a v8.1 available patron only? (until 8.2 is released, and 8.1 then becomes public?)
Thanks in advance.
The differences in those versions are probably just some typo fixes or something. The developer doesn't really do that small of sub-release increments for more major updates (i.e., those with more content), but just for bug fixes and the like. So v0.8.01 is pretty minor, because it's one one-hundredth on the final number.

Regardless of the precision or imprecision of the versioning seen, the important point really is that we get the latest content here decently soon after it's available to Nerdworks' patrons. So I wouldn't worry about differences in version numbers when they're that minor. Now, when v0.8.2 is released (so the equivalent of 20 in that final position), you should have more content to look forward to fairly soon. Either way, though, F95 here keeps things pretty up-to-date on this game. I don't remember seeing any version way behind here.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Does anyone know what this building is? I was looking for something like that but did not find anything remotely like that.
This is what i like on the game. Very unique.
Maybe he photographed it.

As for the update. Seems small. Though it supposed to close the day i wonder if it is worth playing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone know what this building is? I was looking for something like that but did not find anything remotely like that.
This is what i like on the game. Very unique.
Maybe he photographed it.

As for the update. Seems small. Though it supposed to close the day i wonder if it is worth playing.
Are you asking what the gaming engine is or something? I'm not sure I understand your question.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Are you asking what the gaming engine is or something? I'm not sure I understand your question.
I meant the building with the flats.
This is what drew me in. I think its a real picture. For some reason i thought i could find something like that on DAZ but i think its more of a photo sample or something similar.
Even the apartment looks so nice. Never found that one either. Haven't checked his Patreon page.

So no. Not the game engine. I just hunt for ideas and this always reminds me of how pretty it looks.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes