2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn . . . you know, this game hasn't really gotten all that far in 5 years, and yet I look forward to it every time. Even when there are scenes that aren't remotely erotic, if they have either Abigail or Jennifer I'm here for it. Sure, the "naughty stuff" and similar super-clueless phrases are over-the-top, but the story does progress, albeit slowly. What I like most is that Nerdworks is so damned artistic. I could look at a still image of either of them for hours probably.

I do hope, however, that Nerdworks reigns in the potential expansion of LIs. I can see this getting out of hand quickly if he's not careful. So we obviously have Abigail and Jennifer, and then at the office there are Karen (the bitch), Debra (threatened in the bathroom by Karen), and possibly Susan (at the front desk); and Amanda at the small grocer.

Reactions: Zairus and alvin991

alvin991

Feb 23, 2020
Damn . . . you know, this game hasn't really gotten all that far in 5 years, and yet I look forward to it every time. Even when there are scenes that aren't remotely erotic, if they have either Abigail or Jennifer I'm here for it. Sure, the "naughty stuff" and similar super-clueless phrases are over-the-top, but the story does progress, albeit slowly. What I like most is that Nerdworks is so damned artistic. I could look at a still image of either of them for hours probably.

I do hope, however, that Nerdworks reigns in the potential expansion of LIs. I can see this getting out of hand quickly if he's not careful. So we obviously have Abigail and Jennifer, and then at the office there are Karen (the bitch), Debra (threatened in the bathroom by Karen), and possibly Susan (at the front desk); and Amanda at the small grocer.
I love this game so much too.
Btw, which girl will u choose if u r the LIs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and still no sex... LOL
Well, no penetrative sex, that's true. There has been oral sex for some time now — screw you, Clinton: it is a kind of sex — and with the 69ing in this last part, it might not be all that long now — relatively speaking ofc, since it's awhile between releases. That said, we've made zero practically progress with Abigail in comparison. I would've expected more on that front by this point. Still, I'm pretty sure at least a bit of progress should be made at Abigail's out-of-town work weekend. Maybe she'll turn out to be happy she had to go on the trip after all.

Reactions: alvin991

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
man the sandbox was so brutal but worth it the scenes are hot
I'm surprised you mention the sandbox as being rough at all. Other than clicking on the map to travel, and the whole 5–6 rooms in the apartment, there's really very little sandbox. Clicking the correct address number on the way to the apartment in the beginning, going up and down the stairs, applying paint to the walls, sorting mail at work, plugging in components to set up a computer, etc., are all point-and-click, not sandbox.

So you found the most challenging aspect of the game was the need to click once or twice to travel to another room? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: Lilzeddyy

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
can someone tell me what is the correct way to buy groceries i want a full list please help me I'm buying the wrong items again and again

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I think sometimes people tend to forget that some these games are produced not by a whole team, but by a few individuals, sometimes even one person only. They spend countless hours rendering and coding, with limited resources, for fan contributions. Sometimes these people don't have time and are tired, and they also have day jobs and families. For many these games are a part-time gig and that's why so many end up abandoned.
I am sure that your entertainment is important for them, but also your comprehension, empathy, patience and unwavering support.
I fee sad for the slow-paced production of this game was well, but things are as they are. Even if it takes many months, if there will be something done and as usual available for free in 2024, 2025 or 2026, I will be happy to check.
Love and Happy Holidays to you all.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes