2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, the work went well (even if it was boring). My spending 1 hour to find the location of a damn resume was totally overkill. These games are definitely going into oblivion (or even if I could in physical version, in the depths of the toilets. These are where and their place).

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
i should use the screwdriver for this?
first off the all knowing Cat in the top left hand corner is not working.

You must pick the screwdriver up while looking on the right side of the computer,
then collect the screwdriver from your inventory on the bottom right and undo the 4 computer case screws, two on the right, two on the left.

then remove the lid of the computer case,

Then remove the bios battery from the motherboard,

then wait a minute for the bios to reset,

then reinsert the battery,

then put the computer back together,

then start up the monitor, then start the computer,

then press F1 on the keyboard.

have you ever used DOS 5 before ? pre windows ?, welcome to MS-DOS, it came out with Windows 1.1, Windows 3.1 is on the P.C.

Scroll through the pagers of the MS - Dos book on the right side of the computer.

have fun here, this is where I am up to.

type "dir" press enter

type "win" press enter

click on "File Manager"

you will need to click on the down arrow on the monitor of each popup window that opes up to close them, instead of a X like normal.

click on "J Drive"

click ignore, ignore ignore, until all the folders of the drive are showing. [its a password checker for newer versions of windows] i.e. newer then Windows 3.1 lol

in " ! lab4# " click on folder " accident "

click on Accident.doc , then click

then click on each jpg file one after another and each doc file

after that have a look at all the other drives, however at the end of the game it says your still forgot something, i'm gathering your meant to have found a 3.1 inch floppy disk somewhere Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Datslopetho

Jun 28, 2017
You must pick the srewdriver up while looking on the right side of the computer,
then collect the screwdriver from your inventory on the bottom right and undo the 4 computer case screws, two on the right, two on the left.

have you ever used DOS 5 before ? pre windows ?

type dir

this is where I am up to right now
Type "win", press enter
Go through each drive, and on the drive for Lab 4, drive F i think, click on the folder with a symbol. I think its called "accident". And then go through every file in that folder.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Or use my save, start of foot massage, save file number 2 :)

BTW I completed the foot massage so this file should work unless you mess something up
I think the file is damaged and I cannot download it. Could you please upload it again? I can't pass the drill hole part :/

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017

You must pick the screwdriver up while looking on the right side of the computer,

have you ever used DOS 5 before ? pre windows ?, welcome to MS-DOS, it came out with Windows 1.1, Windows 3.1 is on the P.C.

Scroll through the pagers of the MS - Dos book on the right side of the computer.

type "dir" press enter

type "win" press enter

click on "File Manager"

you will need to click on the down arrow on the monitor of each popup window that opes up to close them, instead of a X like normal.

click on "J Drive"

click ignore, ignore ignore, until all the folders of the drive are showing. [its a password checker for newer versions of windows] i.e. newer then Windows 3.1 lol

after that have a look at all the other drives, however at the end of the game it says your still forgot something, i'm gathering your meant to have found a 3.1 inch floppy disk somewhere View attachment 3035878
you have forgotten start the p-office program?

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
up

type "dir" press enter

type "win" press enter

click on "File Manager"

click on "J Drive"

after that have a look at all the other drives, however at the end of the game it says your still forgot something, i'm gathering your meant to have found a 3.1 inch floppy disk somewhere View attachment 3035878
you forgot to check p-office first before going check windows, floppy drive is for future updae (he say he will make a backup of everything when he finds one next time he uses the PC).

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes