VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate From Hell [v0.55] [TiDeMooN]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I really like this story... don't know why.
But damn, every update is way too short. This will takes ages till the MC will see what's going on with them. ^^

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
when playing again I got to the 2 truths and a lie game, the middle one from her seem to be 3 truths. Am I miss reading it? Figured it out, was reading it wrong.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
and some more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also loosing instead of losing at one point, might have been cards.

Fun story. Also first time tipping a waitress where it caused her hair to change.

I wish when the choices popped up it was actual choices though. It seems more often than not it is just to continue the scene. I figured you would have more of a choice if you won.

Also the end of the movie plays out the same regardless of which movie you play which didn't seem to make as much sense.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yuki is quite the character:LOL: and the card game played off in the end but it looks like we are in for some jealousy between our girls now considering there is more to them I wonder if that's a good or a bad thing.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
They are definitely nice "Demon"- Girls if they think the MC is a nice and cute guy. ^^
And Daisy feeling jealous sure is weird as a succubus (if she is one) but I have nothing against it.
I'm just curious where this will lead. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, about this new update.

1. There are many, really unnecessary spelling errors in it, stuff like mixing up he's with his and similar errors that can easily be avoided by running a spellcheck and actually reading through the corrected text.

2. The update is really, really short and this is a constant factor in this game.

3. There are also not quite enough renders in it. You often see the same renders re-used and many scenes would improve by a few more renders inbetween.

4. Why make people constantly click non-choices? If there is only one thing to do, there's no need to create a button for it.

5. The black screens in between renders, what are those good for? Sometimes there's text without renders even, when you could just let the previous render stay for a line of text longer or the following one a line earlier.

The girls are cute, but this really needs some work.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Okay, about this new update.

1. There are many, really unnecessary spelling errors in it, stuff like mixing up he's with his and similar errors that can easily be avoided by running a spellcheck and actually reading through the corrected text.

2. The update is really, really short and this is a constant factor in this game.

3. There are also not quite enough renders in it. You often see the same renders re-used and many scenes would improve by a few more renders inbetween.

4. Why make people constantly click non-choices? If there is only one thing to do, there's no need to create a button for it.

5. The black screens in between renders, what are those good for? Sometimes there's text without renders even, when you could just let the previous render stay for a line of text longer or the following one a line earlier.

The girls are cute, but this really needs some work.
I was gonna comment but this pretty much sums it up. (y) Also is Daisy, Nora and Yuki the same model? Triplets?

Reactions: botc76

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is definitely going places, but I expected it to be a bit longer for a version 0.4.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but I expected it to be a bit longer for a version 0.4.
I think that's probably down to the dev having two games in development at the same time despite that both games are great even if updates are short.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I think that's probably down to the dev having two games in development at the same time despite that both games are great even if updates are short.

Yeah I can't quite remember but I think his other game is soul of the paintings or something. Hell it probably says on the first page :p

Reactions: Mormont

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
and apparently she is too busy.. lazy or she dont give a shit about fixing that .
not like this is going to be "hidden".
well.. that depend.. i used to sneak in girls places at night and... hm hm.. well.. that was age ago when i was younger in school XD
but still, they where some damn bitches to report if you fall on them.
(can't have a happy life ... damn womens.. -_- )

:whistle: > > [ ]
Well this is old news and maybe some of the dialogue was changed since release, but she COULDN'T fix it as the rooms were all full. A bit like my sister my roommate. Anyway she did want to fix it....just couldn't.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes