VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate From Hell [v0.55] [TiDeMooN]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Well... this update was a bit embarrassing. Did they do this to mask the lack of content?
I guess content was as short as the previous ones.
It just felt longer because of the "grind", that might be the reason.
So, Nora is a Catwoman and I'm curious about what the other two new woman are (Sarah and the spy into the shower one).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah. Shitty filler update. Writters block sucks but that just shows they're winging it update to update. Which I'm sure a lot of Devs on here do. But you shouldn't be if you're serious about writting a quality story.

Reactions: Orlox

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
ok, must say the story is thin, the free roam part is lacking big time, compared to other games, heck even newer games.
decent renders at least.
unless something big happends, its not worth the time

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello, hello.
Hmm, so, some new characters.
It was " not bad ", but maybe we need to spend more time with the 3 first characters before introducing the new ones.
I found it a little " repetitive " (go shower, restaurant, etc). A lot a grinding for small events.
If you have a writer's bloc, you can always return to the basics.
Maybe you can make the MC a little more clever. Make him inverstigate the weirds things he saw, etc.
Well, good luck.

Reactions: Dyson2020

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this game got great potential and if you need some inspiration you can always check out some monster harem anime and take some concepts from there...
like it was suggested a post above me.. can have the MC look into some of the weird things goin around him.. or maybe create some incident in which he will lose his humanity or just gain some magical powers of his own... you've done the groundwork and introduced 6 female characters so far, so just slowly expands with them :)

Reactions: Dyson2020

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Wow I like this game but this update just felt a bunch of nothing. I felt like it should of had alot more considering it takes awhile for this game to get updated. I hope the dev. works it out because it has alot of potential.

Reactions: botc76

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Seems I'm not alone in my thoughts. This free roam is terrible. It's not always bad, but you don't even have enough options to avoid napping or wasting a move. I mean you can't even talk to daisy when she's right there on the bed.

Reactions: botc76 and Kyril87

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well this update was a steaming pile of poop. Why put up options for actions when you can't do anything? Why have the time progress when you can't actually perform an action but deadend at a "you can't do anything" message? Why have a percentage count for 'content' when there is no content and it's just counting the 'actions' you're performing? The story was weak to begin with but I was interested in seeing where it was going but the fact that it seems like the devs don't even know where it's going means the story's worth nothing. Add to the fact the the 'gameplay' portion they've implemented is absolute garbage and only playable with rollback (and even then it errors sometimes, going back a day, check for yourself) means that this game is dead in the water.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
- Main story and events for other girls in the next update
i thinking of waiting for next update main story the point i come for game small update or bata update like added people will only take 10 min to read and do. i do believe the update is good but i going wait for v0.6 hope the update is in a few week

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hmmm, this really was not that good. If I come back to it, it will be in a few updates.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Honestly do dev test their own games? Would they be happy to play that shit? And if you implent grind at least give players something to get out of it. Stats, Money, Pussy whatever. But it is kinda like their other game gets worse and worse...

Reactions: botc76

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please make repeatable h scenes encounters without a dream sequence or gallery i dislike one time only games [ not realistic and not fun . You can only have repeatable encounters by dreaming ? pass on this game then until repeatable encounter's added in story without a dream sequince a.k.a a gallery .

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
I can deal with grinding as well as any pokemon player, but running in circles for a few events was a terrible idea. If you are gonna change the gameplay at least do it with more content.

TiDeMooN

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Hey everyone,
We have read the comments and we are sorry if you didn't like the update.
I admit it was our fault we didn't explain it to well, so here is an explanation.

We were trying to bring in this new mechanic to get you more to do than just click, but don't worry the game wasn't ment to be FULL FREE ROAM as you saw we put a continue story button and thats exactly what it will be, the main story will be mainly separate from the free roam, you won't need to play the freeroam to progress the story (maybe a action here and there), this system was implemented to let us go free with ideas, so we can add peaople, make short storys and actions and much more, without disturbing the main story.

Hope that explains it and even if you didn't like it still thanks for playing and for giving it a shot.
HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
It takes effort to fuck up something as simple as a devil girl game.
Yeah, the general consensus among devs seems to be "if it ain't broke,... BREAK IT!!!".

If they need ideas, how about making the MC stay constantly on his toes to try to keep the roommate's secret. Maybe the wings start popping out under inconvenient circumstances - eg. anger - and the MC has to run interference, try to defuse the trigger so the wings stay hidden.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes