VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roommate From Hell [v0.55] [TiDeMooN]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

HEY ALL
I'm going to make it plain and simple, we had a little writers block and a lot of stuff happening so we decided to take a break that explains our absence.
Since we worked on the games for almost 2 years now we thought we deserved it :p I hope you didn't forget about us ;). But now we are back rested and ready to make our games even better.

So as of the updates:
Like you probably already know SoulOfThePaintings is coming to an end, we are planning to end it at 1.0.
-Soulofthepaintings V0.9 is coming this week.
-Roommatefromhell is coming at the end of the month or at the beginning of december

So stay tunned :D.

ghostforged

Apr 8, 2019

HEY ALL
I'm going to make it plain and simple, we had a little writers block and a lot of stuff happening so we decided to take a break that explains our absence.
Since we worked on the games for almost 2 years now we thought we deserved it :p I hope you didn't forget about us ;). But now we are back rested and ready to make our games even better.

So as of the updates:
Like you probably already know SoulOfThePaintings is coming to an end, we are planning to end it at 1.0.
-Roommatefromhell is coming at the end of the month or at the beginning of december

Sounds Awesome!!! can't wait for them!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey..never noticed before Daisy has sparkly black eyes..this new or i'm just old?..they look great :D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Haven't played the new update yet, but from what I've read so far these games suffer greatly from being parallel projects to the point that both of them aren't really good or at least nothing that people really like.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Was that even a update?....All I did was go to class, nap, an go to the restaurant that was one shitty update.

Edit.........yeah what a waist of time that was.

Last edited:

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
I don't want to agree with everyone but unfortunately, I can't not, nothing really happened in this other than finding out the girl at the cafe thing is a Neko and the gameplay isn't all that great in the new update

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The play system needs to go in the trash.

Honestly the choice system was better, but every update was horrendously short. Now we get this one, and it's long but only because it's filled with grind and fluff. No interacting with Daisy at all, fuck this trash.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

HEY ALL

So as of the updates:

agree..moment the style changed i deleted...crying shame Daisy's eyes were so purdy..but not a fan of the new gameplay at all.
The play system needs to go in the trash.

Honestly the choice system was better, but every update was horrendously short. Now we get this one, and it's long but only because it's filled with grind and fluff. No interacting with Daisy at all, fuck this trash.
They hit a real HUGE sNAG!!!
"we had a little writers block and a lot of stuff happening so we decided to take a break that explains our absence".

How do you see the game rising up and out of this whole mess
this writer's block got it into? Is it losing the mojo? Has it Lost its Marbles?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm glad I've read some of the comments looks like I won't be downloading this update then, real shame this one was looking pretty good before.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. 4 what it is worth .. I got it and I am Playing it!
Gotta get me some dames outta Hell y'all!!!
It is Christmas after all!
Have Mercy on their poor souls and show them the Humanity they Deserve!!!

Reactions: Mormont

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
They hit a real HUGE sNAG!!!
"we had a little writers block and a lot of stuff happening so we decided to take a break that explains our absence".

How do you see the game rising up and out of this whole mess
this writer's block got it into? Is it losing the mojo? Has it Lost its Marbles?
Ok so they had writers block. Instead of taking care of that and putting out something that was good, they handed out a pile of shit so as not to lose backers. Honestly, why did they bother?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well... this update was a bit embarrassing. Did they do this to mask the lack of content?
I guess content was as short as the previous ones.
It just felt longer because of the "grind", that might be the reason.
So, Nora is a Catwoman and I'm curious about what the other two new women are (Sarah and the spy into the shower one).

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes