• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
is there a way to check what and if im missing something from the current game? like either a guide or like a list of available quests etc.
There will be a way next week, as i'm adding a gallery that also work as a walkthrough. But for now, you can tell me what you've unlocked and i can guide you if you missed something !

Nooooo don't u dare think of removing puzzles
Atleast keep it optional because some ppl like me like to work my brain extra hard before getting my pp hard to fap to the sex content in rpg games :giggle:
Ahah then i won't mate, glad too see people enjoying it !

What is "Patch only"?
That's for people who downloaded the game day one, as the first release was bugged for people living outside europe

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
There will be a way next week, as i'm adding a gallery that also work as a walkthrough. But for now, you can tell me what you've unlocked and i can guide you if you missed something !

Ahah then i won't mate, glad too see people enjoying it !

That's for people who downloaded the game day one, as the first release was bugged for people living outside europe
Will the gallery only contain cg or we can rewatch the entire sex scene?
Like in caliross the gallery only shows pics it doesn't replay the entire scene :cry:
Edit: u kept saying pregnancy system but I didn't quite understand it
Is it a feature of rpg ?

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
I keep getting freezes in town whenever one of the walking NPCs pop up eventually clearing as he slowly moves off screen, and when I try to enter the village for the "corrupt a virgin" quest it just freezes outright.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Will the gallery only contain cg or we can rewatch the entire sex scene?
Like in caliross the gallery only shows pics it doesn't replay the entire scene :cry:
Edit: u kept saying pregnancy system but I didn't quite understand it
Is it a feature of rpg ?
You can watch the whole scene again when it's a sex scene, but I've sometimes cut out dialogue that was more "story" or what was happening before the scene, to keep only what happens when the scene occurs !

And a pregnancy system means, for example, that each NPC can make you pregnant, have a counter that scrolls in parallel to the story, and when it reaches 0 you give birth etc... It's thinking the game around that, like Lisette, Priestress of Spring Pregnancy for example.

I keep getting freezes in town whenever one of the walking NPCs pop up eventually clearing as he slowly moves off screen, and when I try to enter the village for the "corrupt a virgin" quest it just freezes outright.

Is anyone else having the same issue?
It seems to be a problem with your PC. Try playing the game in fullscreen and closing all the " demanding " pages in the background. Otherwise, if you've got a more or less decent phone, I could try to make an android version for the next release!

Reactions: ustar

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You can watch the whole scene again when it's a sex scene, but I've sometimes cut out dialogue that was more "story" or what was happening before the scene, to keep only what happens when the scene occurs !

And a pregnancy system means, for example, that each NPC can make you pregnant, have a counter that scrolls in parallel to the story, and when it reaches 0 you give birth etc... It's thinking the game around that, like Lisette, Priestress of Spring Pregnancy for example.

It seems to be a problem with your PC. Try playing the game in fullscreen and closing all the " demanding " pages in the background. Otherwise, if you've got a more or less decent phone, I could try to make an android version for the next release!
Oh that's what u meant ok ok
I didn't know that

Reactions: archipote

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
That's sad :( maybe you'll give the game another chance with the next updates, I hope to see you back by then :KappaPride:
Yo dev when u release the next update with the walkthrough might as well give the solutions for different puzzles as well as state where the update ends .
Many other rpgm game threads have ppl complain about too much boring free roam as the walkthroughs are unofficial and remain incomplete most of the time :giggle:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Yo dev when u release the next update with the walkthrough might as well give the solutions for different puzzles as well as state where the update ends .
Many other rpgm game threads have ppl complain about too much boring free roam as the walkthroughs are unofficial and remain incomplete most of the time :giggle:
Hopefully, no one will complain about boring free roam here, as the game is designed to have minimum roaming without purpose hehe. But thanks for the idea, i'll keep it in mind !

Im surely back.
I play on android so i dont have much memory to try another game.
Ahah nice then, see you next updates buddy

Reactions: Cabin

weed_princess

Aug 26, 2020
Hey, thank you!

I did not do the red orb and third sign thing (didn't even see it was there). Did I miss something important?

Sedboi

Apr 22, 2020
Screenshot_2023-07-17-17-49-32-595_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
After I beat all the zombies in the forest and go to the next map, this error always shows up. Weird. Although, it could also be caused by the fact that I use Joiplay on Android and not a proper PC. Great game so far tho, love that it's not the usual RPG where you combat enemies.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 2777627
After I beat all the zombies in the forest and go to the next map, this error always shows up. Weird. Although, it could also be caused by the fact that I use Joiplay on Android and not a proper PC. Great game so far tho, love that it's not the usual RPG where you combat enemies.
It's possible that Joiplay blew up map number 4, which is actually the one that comes after the zombies. I'm sending you the missing map, you can try dragging it into your game's /data folder, if you can, I've never used Joiplay. If it doesn't work, you'll probably have to wait until next week with the next update, which will bring (among many other things) an android version that might work a little better.

Reactions: Sedboi

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
uh kinda stucked after collecting the debt? the guild clerk keep repeating the same line
Ok so i just realised that i misunderstood where you were stuck, I deleted my message. After you've returned the debt quest, you need to go and talk to Siera, who's sitting at the tavern counter. Once you've done that, talk to the steward again, and you should be fine.

If that's not where you're stuck, please send me a screen of what the steward says, so I know exactly where you are.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes