4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know what it is, the game has charm for sure but I guess its just not for me unfortunately. It's very funny but at the same time it's not really all that "fun". The puzzles aren't all that interesting and just feel like a blatant way to pad the game time but I guess I'll still take it over the usual RPGM grind.

Plot feels like a fever dream and the game definitely needs a quest log for sure. Also, while I wasn't really expecting full blown sex scenes this early for a game with a female protag she doesn't really have much content. While I'm sure this is a complete non-issue that will obviously resolve in time, at the time of writing this I'll say she could have been replaced by a male protag and we'd only really lose a handful of spicy jpegs.

Good renders though and I see the potential for sure, might just put this on hold till its down and hope someone drops a gallery save then.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
I hope Lesbian content, this will mean lesbian content, and not one random picture of a girl kissing because of which they put the lesbian tag.
I love GL, but there are so few of them, and most of the "lesbian" tags are just because of one scene, and this is extremely annoying (

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I don't know what it is, the game has charm for sure but I guess its just not for me unfortunately. It's very funny but at the same time it's not really all that "fun". The puzzles aren't all that interesting and just feel like a blatant way to pad the game time but I guess I'll still take it over the usual RPGM grind.

Plot feels like a fever dream and the game definitely needs a quest log for sure. Also, while I wasn't really expecting full blown sex scenes this early for a game with a female protag she doesn't really have much content. While I'm sure this is a complete non-issue that will obviously resolve in time, at the time of writing this I'll say she could have been replaced by a male protag and we'd only really lose a handful of spicy jpegs.

Good renders though and I see the potential for sure, might just put this on hold till its down and hope someone drops a gallery save then.
I totally understand your point of view. I don't know how far you've got into the game, but if it reassures you, there's only one puzzle, and I agree that it may not belong here. Especially given the direction the game takes right after it, in the other quests. If you've given up on the puzzle, you can try using the solution (pinned to the front page on the initial post) and see where the rest of the game takes you. And if you've already done so, in that case I hope you'll enjoy your experience more in the next chapters of the game buddy!

Thanks for the feedback, and regarding the save gallery I'll make one in a few minutes!

I hope Lesbian content, this will mean lesbian content, and not one random picture of a girl kissing because of which they put the lesbian tag.
I love GL, but there are so few of them, and most of the "lesbian" tags are just because of one scene, and this is extremely annoying (
I don't want to bait you, there aren't many lesbian scenes right now. One big lesbian scene, and then nothing particularly memorable for a yuri lover. But I promise to add a lot more in the next update. If you only like yuri, and hate hetero content, I'd advise you to wait before trying this game!

full save please
I'll make you one mate

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The game is sure the gem in the rough for now and here is why, The good parts first:

Renders and art style, the girls look pleasantly thick I loved the look of evil village the good once looked a bit... dunno too pleasant for me but I like how the villagers commented on that they are bored of being too rich and happy.

Which leads me to the part about writing its done in very French way with lot of humour, lore is OK its classic fantasy with some twists here and there, quests are interesting the puzzles not too easy not to hard to solve and as bonus you can also skip them which is big plus.

And here bad parts:

Language you are not native in English and you need to show it to someone more proficient in it, game pacing is bit off first you got not lust but after saving or dooming village you got them too fast you need some more ways to raise lust early like being groped in Inn and some work in town as maid or waitress... to get those points.

Also it would be nice to have some handsome hunk in party the mage girl is cute but choice is even better and not being forced onto lesbian relation which is not all players favorite. Anyways for release 0.1 the game offers much it was solid fun even despite all the shortcoming I might consider donate on patreon or subscribe star if it will be as good as it is later, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

Gallerie save + every costumes in your inventory for anyone wanting one. Don't try to play the game with this scene, it'll only work in the gallery !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azero and slykoru

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The game is sure the gem in the rough for now and here is why, The good parts first:

Renders and art style, the girls look pleasantly thick I loved the look of evil village the good once looked a bit... dunno too pleasant for me but I like how the villagers commented on that they are bored of being too rich and happy.

Which leads me to the part about writing its done in very French way with lot of humour, lore is OK its classic fantasy with some twists here and there, quests are interesting the puzzles not too easy not to hard to solve and as bonus you can also skip them which is big plus.

And here bad parts:

Language you are not native in English and you need to show it to someone more proficient in it, game pacing is bit off first you got not lust but after saving or dooming village you got them too fast you need some more ways to raise lust early like being groped in Inn and some work in town as maid or waitress... to get those points.

Also it would be nice to have some handsome hunk in party the mage girl is cute but choice is even better and not being forced onto lesbian relation which is not all players favorite. Anyways for release 0.1 the game offers much it was solid fun even despite all the shortcoming I might consider donate on patreon or subscribe star if it will be as good as it is later, thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game despite its current flaws mate., thanks for the feedback, and i hope to see you on next updates !

And for the male companion, unfortunately that's not planned. This is a game that hopes above all to tell a story of friendship through its companions, and not romance. Of course, the companions will have sexy scenes with each other, all avoidables like anything else in the game (and a third companion is coming in chapter 2), but there are no plans for them to end up together, or with anyone else. Above all, I hope that their relationship will evolve in such a way that they (and the player) see themselves as true friends, dependent on each other, but without a romantic relationship behind them.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
excuse me how to solve this problem? or is Joiplay incompatible to play this game?
Most likely joiplay incompatible. I'll make you an Android version as soon as I get home, in three hours. I'll ping you when it's done!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hey ! Can you tell me where did you get this error? That's a weird one. Also what armor did you wear? Did you used any cheat of any kind to get the armor "nilay's outfit" by any chance?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes