4.70 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 21, 2018

Gallerie save + every costumes in your inventory for anyone wanting one. Don't try to play the game with this scene, it'll only work in the gallery !
Thank you for sharing this but unfortunately I can't get it to work. Will it be possible for you to share the entire save folder since there are 2 other supporting files without which I believe any save file won't be able to run on its own?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Thank you for sharing this but unfortunately I can't get it to work. Will it be possible for you to share the entire save folder since there are 2 other supporting files without which I believe any save file won't be able to run on its own?
If you're talking about the "Global." and "Config." files in the save file, don't worry, you can play with this save without changing your files. All you need is for my save, the one I sent you, to overwrite your save. So if you don't already have a "file1.rmmzsave" save in your folder, simply open the game and make a save on slot 1. A file will be created which you can then overwrite without any problem.

Here's the full save folder anyway, if you prefer to try it like this !

im stuck trying to corrupt her but i dont know what to choose to get her corrupted
You want to have more lust? If it's just that, talk to the man with purple hair under the tree in roselake's park, he will give you +2 lust. Then the blond merchant in roselake's market, at the bottom left, and then the man with a mask sitted in front of the tavern. You'll then have enough lust for the rest of the game

Reactions: Jackreacher8197
Jun 29, 2018
If you're talking about the "Global." and "Config." files in the save file, don't worry, you can play with this save without changing your files. All you need is for my save, the one I sent you, to overwrite your save. So if you don't already have a "file1.rmmzsave" save in your folder, simply open the game and make a save on slot 1. A file will be created which you can then overwrite without any problem.

Here's the full save folder anyway, if you prefer to try it like this ! Pixeldrain

You want to have more lust? If it's just that, talk to the man with purple hair under the tree in roselake's park, he will give you +2 lust. Then the blond merchant in roselake's market, at the bottom left, and then the man with a mask sitted in front of the tavern. You'll then have enough lust for the rest of the game
ok not what i meant quest for black haired girl that corruption.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
ok not what i meant quest for black haired girl that corruption.
Oh ok ahah, you want the right combinaison to end the Mokamo quest given by Helene? Right, there's actually four of theme.

You can win either by going :
- 3 time at the forgeron and 2 time at the training or ;
- 3 time at the forgeron and 2 time at the market or ;
- 3 time at the market and 2 time at the guild or ;
- 3 time at the guild and 2 time at the camp.

They all have different endings, but endings that allow you to progress in the quest. So choose the one you like, or do them all if you feel like it!

Jun 29, 2018
Oh ok ahah, you want the right combinaison to end the Mokamo quest given by Helene? Right, there's actually four of theme.

You can win either by going :
- 3 time at the forgeron and 2 time at the training or ;
- 3 time at the forgeron and 2 time at the market or ;
- 3 time at the market and 2 time at the guild or ;
- 3 time at the guild and 2 time at the camp.

They all have different endings, but endings that allow you to progress in the quest. So choose the one you like, or do them all if you feel like it!
thank you ive gone every other combination ive proberly spent 20 hours on this.

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
here it is mate
Just played the new update, thanks a lot for your hard work! the gallery system is nice!
There is some bug though, probably because i used my old saves. Some scenes is not viewable in gallery even though i did the scenes, mostly the scenes from before the update (almost all of roselake events / scene are not lit up)

also, can you upload global.rmmzsave on this zip as well archipote? the save won't work without it

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
Damn, really hot scene + nice animations on the last handjob scene with sierra + the prison guy. Was hoping the one that jerked the guy off was Fiora, since her last handjob scene on the market was really hot. Nice update dev <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I tried this file but the game didn't recognize it
Just played the new update, thanks a lot for your hard work! the gallery system is nice!
There is some bug though, probably because i used my old saves. Some scenes is not viewable in gallery even though i did the scenes, mostly the scenes from before the update (almost all of roselake events / scene are not lit up)

also, can you upload global.rmmzsave on this zip as well archipote? the save won't work without it

Hey friend ! Ahah really glad that you enjoyed this update. Don't worry, Fiora AND Siera will get plenty of cocks from now on.
Also yeah sadly this update isn't retroactive for the gallery, but next update won't have this problème, i'll assure y'all.

And there is the Global.rmmzsave in the link i sent this afternoon, can you two try this one
And tell me if it worked ? Normally it should work, I hope ! Also don't forget to download the gallery patch, as there is two scenes that'll make the game crash

• Red Heart
Reactions: rateezy

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
first rpg game that actually cares about what random npcs say honestly the world feels very real usually npcs in these games have nothing to say but everyone has a story that attention too detail in a game like this is very rare

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Finally got time to play the game, unzipped it, procedes to play, finds out its in a different language, immediately rushes to f95zone to find answers, then finds out there's a english and french version...How the hell did I download the wrong version?

Guess i was to focused on the games screenshots lol!:ROFLMAO:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Finally got time to play the game, unzipped it, procedes to play, finds out its in a different language, immediately rushes to f95zone to find answers, then finds out there's a english and french version...How the hell did I download the wrong version?

Guess i was to focused on the games screenshots lol!:ROFLMAO:
Ahahah very glad you found your path back then. Can't wait to hear your feedback on the game, hope you'll enjoy it !

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I just playing this, I'm stuck at the subdue village quest, I got into the village, talked with the guy that shows up when we get there for the first time, talked with everyone on the village but nothing happens, what should I do next for progress in the quest?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes