4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This armor, yeah cheat
Yeah it's just not an armor designed for her so there's no image attached with it when she wears it.

Capture d'écran 2023-07-27 164216.png

I've hatched all the outfits that will crash the game if you make Fiora wear them. Same for Siera, she can only wear the one she's got on.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Do you update the front page for the new patches? I'm eager to see some more lewd!
You mean the pictures attached? Yes, i'll update some at every patch, to tease a little bit what has been added!
And i can assure you that you'll see PLENTY of lewd, now that the characters have been correctly introduced and have loosen up a bit of their prudish habits.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a fun game! I only had two issues:
1. The start was frustrating (having to have lust in order to undertake activities that induce lust) and
2. The top-left-house side quest didn't work, claiming that it needed 5+ lust when all my MC had was 24.

Other than that, I though the game looked good, had some great dialogues, moments and quests (that didn't take themselves too seriously), and played very smoothly and naturally. Well-done, archipote!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This is a fun game! I only had two issues:
1. The start was frustrating (having to have lust in order to undertake activities that induce lust) and
2. The top-left-house side quest didn't work, claiming that it needed 5+ lust when all my MC had was 24.

Other than that, I though the game looked good, had some great dialogues, moments and quests (that didn't take themselves too seriously), and played very smoothly and naturally. Well-done, archipote!
Hey ! Really happy to read that you enjoyed your playthrough !

For the house on the top left, you don't need 5 lust, but 5 level. You can easily get 5 levels by "killing" the 3 zombies on the way to the woodcutter and doing the main quest. You can also get xp by doing the mini event in the roselake park, by talking to the purple-haired girl who jumps.

How do i access the gallery?
at the entrance of Roselake, just right after the gate, in the house with the lion on the door

Are hardcore tags planned for future?

Rape, bestiality, monster, pregnancy, etc?
There is monsters planned yes, and more kinky tags, but i can't say for sure what hardcore tag is planned yet.
There's already some hidden "mild" rape in the game, and sure i can't think of adding more, without breaking the atmoshpere of the game.

Outfits that impact events/dialogues and 18+ trading cards? My brother in christ, that is all you needed to say.
Ahah can't wait for your feedback mate, hope you'll enjoy your game !

Zorafin

Jan 31, 2019
Man the demon quest is, something else. I love the various ends for the girls, but the ending is kinda messed up. You did warn us though!
Oh, I got a crash at the end of the quest while checking the gallery for it. Sorry, I didn't think to take a screenshot. I figured I'd tell you.

Also please let me use that bondage outfit.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Man the demon quest is, something else. I love the various ends for the girls, but the ending is kinda messed up. You did warn us though!
Oh, I got a crash at the end of the quest while checking the gallery for it. Sorry, I didn't think to take a screenshot. I figured I'd tell you.

Also please let me use that bondage outfit.
Ahah i tried to make it has "non-violent" as possible, but yeah it can be a little bit fucked up if you have some sharp sensibility.

And yeah i just tried and that's the second one in helene's row that crash the game, thanks for the report mate i'll make a patch right away !

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes