4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Well, I just playing this, I'm stuck at the subdue village quest, I got into the village, talked with the guy that shows up when we get there for the first time, talked with everyone on the village but nothing happens, what should I do next for progress in the quest?
Hey ! Sorry for the late answer buddy, just head here and you'll be good

1690840536005.png

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Hehe glad you enjoy it. There's a lot more outfits for you to get now, you'll tell me which one is your favorite :PogChamp:
I don't know if this is intended, but I never got that outfit. As far as I can tell I've gone through everything and its the only thing I'm missing.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I don't know if this is intended, but I never got that outfit. As far as I can tell I've gone through everything and its the only thing I'm missing.
Yeah it's a sneaky one. Actually you can have it at any time, just by undressing Siera in the menus :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: LaterGater

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
there are plenty of male protag games out there :FacePalm:
no need to enforce jackshit when it is not required
You misunderstood me, I DON'T WANT it to be male protag, all I'm saying is that with the content provided it wouldn't make a difference at this point either way cause the protag is barely getting any. There was a yuri scene that was nice but besides that and some groping she isn't seeing any action. Of course I fully expect this to change later, but at this point in time its not the case which is rare as female protag games tend to be pretty fast with the content.

Not that a slower pace is necessarily a bad thing, but its a bit odd when the story itself is like a fever dream narrative wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cabin

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
You misunderstood me, I DON'T WANT it to be male protag, all I'm saying is that with the content provided it wouldn't make a difference at this point either way cause the protag is barely getting any. There was a yuri scene that was nice but besides that and some groping she isn't seeing any action. Of course I fully expect this to change later, but at this point in time its not the case which is rare as female protag games tend to be pretty fast with the content.

Not that a slower pace is necessarily a bad thing, but its a bit odd when the story itself is like a fever dream narrative wise.
I understand your point of view. As a creator, it's obviously difficult to share your opinion, but it's not mine that counts, it's the players'. As a result, I can assure you that I've taken your feedback into account, and everyone else's too. And I'm fairly certain that chapter 2 won't give you the same overall impression as this current chapter.

So stay tuned, if you're interested by the project !

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
I can't change my clothes, I've tried different places and it doesn't let me

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I can't change my clothes, I've tried different places and it doesn't let me
Yo ! Did you used any kind of cheat to get this armor ? Because you're not supposed to get it yet, it's an armor made for the chapter 2. It'll make your game crash if you use it :(

6 God

Dec 24, 2021
Yo ! Did you used any kind of cheat to get this armor ? Because you're not supposed to get it yet, it's an armor made for the chapter 2. It'll make your game crash if you use it :(
no, I normally cheat like dmg boost for rpgm games with combat but this one doesn't have combat so I wasn't getting cut scenes and I thought it was probably because of armor and I tried changing it and it doesn't let me

Reactions: DracoBorealis

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
no, I normally cheat like dmg boost for rpgm games with combat but this one doesn't have combat so I wasn't getting cut scenes and I thought it was probably because of armor and I tried changing it and it doesn't let me
Where did you get this armor? yeah it'll block you if you put it on, but you can't loot it anywhere? That's weird

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just looked and I have it as well, though cannot use it. No cheats. I have no idea when it popped up in my inventory.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I just looked and I have it as well, though cannot use it. No cheats. I have no idea when it popped up in my inventory.
That's the weirdest thing i can't think of mate, this armor wasn't even created when i released the update? I'll find from where it comes, thanks for the report guys !

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Which is the correct option?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's not a single bad option in the entire game, you can chose which one you prefer without worrying about locking up some contents ! (well actually you can lock up some contents in the next quest but that's just part of the experience, don't think too much about it and enjoy it).

Also these were just simple test for me, that interaction has been made more than a year ago. In the future updates, the game will be much more consistent and will propose more choices that will have a real impact on your playthrough !

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hello everyone! Here's an anonymous google form that will ask several questions about some hardcore kinks. It takes 20 seconds to fill in, so please consider filling it, as it really helps the development of the game!

Reactions: linus.quotes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This was an enjoyable experience. I liked the light hearted vibe and the girl's attitudes towards everything. I'll keep an eye out for updates in the future.
Thank you mate, really glad you enjoyed your experience !

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

So u are saying since there isn't enough content with mc right now it won't matter what the gender of mc is ?
Like dude c'mon not every game with a fem protag has to start out with sex and sex and sex
The dev obviously must have a rough idea or path that he has designed so there will be more sex scenes involving the mc in future
Wait for those scenes to come

Reactions: archipote

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
So u are saying since there isn't enough content with mc right now it won't matter what the gender of mc is ?
Like dude c'mon not every game with a fem protag has to start out with sex and sex and sex
The dev obviously must have a rough idea or path that he has designed so there will be more sex scenes involving the mc in future
Wait for those scenes to come
As I said in my post, a slower pace is NOT a bad thing so obviously not every fem protag game needs the start with sex. The difference between this game and those games though is they tend to have an actual coherent plot to follow.

The story in this game is funny at times, sure, but it feels like it's just a compilation of memes. The story doesn't make you care about the MC at all (in a good or bad way). From my, personal, perspective there's just this girl on my screen who makes some sometimes funny comments that has barely any content that you can dress up.

Not sure if you played the game Tamaras exposure. Essentially this game feels like I'm playing that with the exception that the MC doesn't have much content themselves and is just walking by/running into the wild things happening to the other characters.

Tldr, for a game which is basically a parody of the genre its surprising to see a slow burn approach to the MC which would be typically seen in more grounded narratives.

Again this just MY opinion, the dev can take it into consideration or not, it's their project. That said, echo chambers help no one and having a variety of opinions from their consumers can help with the overall development/quality.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
If you're talking about the "Global." and "Config." files in the save file, don't worry, you can play with this save without changing your files. All you need is for my save, the one I sent you, to overwrite your save. So if you don't already have a "file1.rmmzsave" save in your folder, simply open the game and make a save on slot 1. A file will be created which you can then overwrite without any problem.

Here's the full save folder anyway, if you prefer to try it like this ! Pixeldrain

You want to have more lust? If it's just that, talk to the man with purple hair under the tree in roselake's park, he will give you +2 lust. Then the blond merchant in roselake's market, at the bottom left, and then the man with a mask sitted in front of the tavern. You'll then have enough lust for the rest of the game
About the lust, im having issues with the "blond merchant" because he ask me for +4 lust and only with the purple hair man i just have 2 so.. where did i fail. I need to do a few starter missions, right?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes