4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm trying to understand the developer notes, I understand that it won't be something linear like vn and it won't be an rpgm with unnecessary gameplay but I'm trying to understand: it will be a linear rpg with scenes that can only happen once and to review them you have to use gallery or recollection room ? or will it be in a sandbox style that can repeat the scenes in game but with variations ?

Nov 17, 2021
Fuck me, why does this thing show up ? Are you playing on Mac or windows ? I'll check it right when i'm home, in like 20 minutes.

And thank you all for your very warm welcome. I've been dreaming of seeing my project in the F95zone "games" tab for a year now, and your welcome messages make me so fucking happy. Let's just hope that this bug is an isolated case.
No ugly / old bastard or monster corrupting the female MC ? Just average / handsome looking dudes only?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'm trying to understand the developer notes, I understand that it won't be something linear like vn and it won't be an rpgm with unnecessary gameplay but I'm trying to understand: it will be a linear rpg with scenes that can only happen once and to review them you have to use gallery or recollection room ? or will it be in a sandbox style that can repeat the scenes in game but with variations ?
Not a sandbox, and not quite a rpg either. Think off it like an adventure game in 2D. And yes, the majority of the scenes can only be viewed once, with a gallery coming in a few days.
I strongly advise you to make your own experience to understand what the game is trying to be and what I would like to build. The only thing to bear in mind is that you'll probably never be able to expect what's coming next in terms of narrative, events and scenes, just like this first chapter, which I hope will give you the best possible overview of the project.

No ugly / old bastard or monster corrupting the female MC ? Just average / handsome looking dudes only?
I can think of some ugly bastard, including one coming next update. Though that's not the main focus of the game at all, there's average males, good looking males, and ugly bastards, when i feel like adding one. Here's a sneaky preview of him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
lmao i wasn't expecting the random dance interlude with the zombie. kind of a letdown that the guard doesn't grope you for the sake of a search on the way in, unless that happens later down the line and i'm just jumping the gun though :p

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Not a sandbox, and not quite a rpg either. Think off it like an adventure game in 2D. And yes, the majority of the scenes can only be viewed once, with a gallery coming in a few days.
I strongly advise you to make your own experience to understand what the game is trying to be and what I would like to build. The only thing to bear in mind is that you'll probably never be able to expect what's coming next in terms of narrative, events and scenes, just like this first chapter, which I hope will give you the best possible overview of the project.

I can think of some ugly bastard, including one coming next update. Though that's not the main focus of the game at all, there's average males, good looking males, and ugly bastards, when i feel like adding one. Here's a sneaky preview of him
If that is ugly then I am a God :ROFLMAO:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Nice, i'm more on the "gang-bang" team too. Let's put her to work on something that really matters :cool:
By work u mean maintaining the handle bars of many men at the same time then sure :sneaky:
She must not slack off
Make her work hard to please everyone she meets(that includes men and women):p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
lmao i wasn't expecting the random dance interlude with the zombie. kind of a letdown that the guard doesn't grope you for the sake of a search on the way in, unless that happens later down the line and i'm just jumping the gun though :p
Ahah sadly no, he won't have his japanese-style opening. Others though...

If that is ugly then I am a God :ROFLMAO:
It's true that he's not the ugliest of the ugliest, but it's also a question of attitude and dialogue you know what i mean :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin
Nov 17, 2021

Thanks, that's the only proof I need to try this game out :KEK: hopefully you will work on making more em' in the next update

• Red Heart

goldmin

Nov 20, 2021
I'm still very early in this game as of writing this but i just had a dance off with a zombie and it had a full animated cutscene for it for i gotta say 10/10

Reactions: rateezy

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Thanks, that's the only proof I need to try this game out :KEK: hopefully you will work on making more em' in the next update
Ahah I'll work on it, all kinks recommendations are good to hear, so feel free to ask if I can plan to add any of yours in the future. I'm not saying I'll add all the recommended kinks, but some of them can certainly be incorporated if I feel they can fit in with the overall tone of the game!

I'm still very early in this game as of writing this but i just had a dance off with a zombie and it had a full animated cutscene for it for i gotta say 10/10
Ahah thanks buddy, I hope you'll love what's coming up next in your playthrough then (i think you will :PogChamp:). Keep us updated!

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
When u mentioned femdom did u have bdsm in mind or is that too extreme for the game's tone ?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
When u mentioned femdom did u have bdsm in mind or is that too extreme for the game's tone ?
I firmly believe that nothing is too extreme for the game. In my opinion, it's possible to keep a light, fun tone while proposing more or less extreme kinks. There are kinks that don't fit in with the game, since they require a whole system around them, like pregnancy, and others that simply don't interest me, like loli or bestiality, but no fantasy that is "too hardcore". And certainly not BDSM hehe, so yes, we can expect some nice scenes.

• Love
Reactions: Cabin

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

i see... well, i prefer the sandbox style and never liked gallery or scenes that are not repeated in game, but i'm not like many here on the site who try to make the dev change his mind to please personal demands. so first thanks for the quick response and good luck with your project, Godspeed.

Reactions: archipote and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I firmly believe that nothing is too extreme for the game. In my opinion, it's possible to keep a light, fun tone while proposing more or less extreme kinks. There are kinks that don't fit in with the game, since they require a whole system around them, like pregnancy, and others that simply don't interest me, like loli or bestiality, but no fantasy that is "too hardcore". And certainly not BDSM hehe, so yes, we can expect some nice scenes.
Earlier u had my interest
Now u have my attention
BDSM is my fav tag besides harem and gangbang
Can't wait for the future updates now hehe

• Red Heart

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I think I got through everything. I have to say, I *really* wanted that first outfit you find the nice daughter's wardrobe. :p

Oh well, maybe later.

Also... that *wasn't* the only quest left incomplete. You liar. :p

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
i see... well, i prefer the sandbox style and never liked gallery or scenes that are not repeated in game, but i'm not like many here on the site who try to make the dev change his mind to please personal demands. so first thanks for the quick response and good luck with your project, Godspeed.
If u have played lisa I believe this game might have similar mechanics to that

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Earlier u had my interest
Now u have my attention
BDSM is my fav tag besides harem and gangbang
Can't wait for the future updates now hehe
Stay tuned my brother in lust, might come sooner than expected :cool:

I think I got through everything. I have to say, I *really* wanted that first outfit you find the nice daughter's wardrobe. :p

Oh well, maybe later.

Also... that *wasn't* the only quest left incomplete. You liar. :p
Oops, you're right ! Though in the french version, it is the only quest left incomplete ahah. But don't worry, everything's already done, coming in less than 2 weeks along with another BIG quest and few additions ! + i kinda like the first outfit too, if people enjoy it i can add it for sure

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Stay tuned my brother in lust, might come sooner than expected :cool:

Oops, you're right ! Though in the french version, it is the only quest left incomplete ahah. But don't worry, everything's already done, coming in less than 2 weeks along with another BIG quest and few additions ! + i kinda like the first outfit too, if people enjoy it i can add it for sure
dev what's ur take on reverse harem ??
this is one genre that's not talked about a lot in games with female mcs

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Not my thing, but i get that some people enjoy this a lot !
honestly i just think how will the girl be able to handle the pain from so many childbirths for each of her husbands :ROFLMAO:
will there be romance or u know getting married , finding a bf/gf in this game ??

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes