4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Zalubia

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry for the late response, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trying to patch as soon as possible.

For exhibition, this version features public nudity and public masturbation. For the patch coming in two weeks, there will be 7 new events 100% centered on exhibition with several situations covered, without spoiling too much, that goes from being fondled by strangers in public to getting naked in a crowded queue etc...

kostike111 A few, and two new animations to come, but yeah the main focus was the pictures, as i like it more

Oh damn then I will be keep up with this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Crashes when you come back to Reings and try to enter the brother a second time
When did you download the game? And did you apply the latest patch? You can find it in "Patch Only" on the game page. Please let me know if it solved the problem or not. And if not, can you detail what you're doing to get to this crash?

circamen3

Nov 25, 2020
When did you download the game? And did you apply the latest patch? You can find it in "Patch Only" on the game page. Please let me know if it solved the problem or not. And if not, can you detail what you're doing to get to this crash?
The mega and go-file links in the "Patch Only" aren't public so can't access it but I did download the pack from the lasted patch post "https://f95zone.to/threads/roselakes-lobelia-v1-0-1-archipote.167100/post-11227364".

But Basically I visited the town once after promoting the new King of Reings and everything was fine. Went back to turn in the quest in the tavern then complete the side quests/events in Roselake and After having enough Lust for the brothel event I tried to go back but I get the message error when trying to enter the brothel. Hope this helps

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The mega and go-file links in the "Patch Only" aren't public so can't access it but I did download the pack from the lasted patch post "https://f95zone.to/threads/roselakes-lobelia-v1-0-1-archipote.167100/post-11227364".

But Basically I visited the town once after promoting the new King of Reings and everything was fine. Went back to turn in the quest in the tavern then complete the side quests/events in Roselake and After having enough Lust for the brothel event I tried to go back but I get the message error when trying to enter the brothel. Hope this helps
Ok no, reaaaally nice catch mate, i found the problem thanks to you. i'll send you the patch in a minute !

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

here. And thanks again for your help !

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I like gangbangs too, so hopefully it won't take long to be introduced (need to build up the corruption first hehe).
Oh you got my attention. I also agree it's better when it comes gradually, step by step. But god I like a good old orgy when the time is right.
But I don't understand, you said there won't be any sharing, unless you're only talking about one guy + several girls ? (even if that's not really what I associate with the word gangbang)

• Red Heart

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Oh you got my attention. I also agree it's better when it comes gradually, step by step. But god I like a good old orgy when the time is right.
But I don't understand, you said there won't be any sharing, unless you're only talking about one guy + several girls ? (even if that's not really what I associate with the word gangbang)
Sharing is more like lending your girlfriend to another dude for me, and since it's a female protagonist game about a girl who's single, she can suckle how much differents dudes she want, that won't make it a NTR game in my opinion View attachment yZTHitr7oFwvv-4kAsj1xZ_CmacvmRTkL3g1AroeNVE.webp

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
No more errors for me even with pleb windows language. Also is 23 lust max or did i mess up something, I didnt find the girl in separate town right route but other than that should be maxed.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
No more errors for me even with pleb windows language. Also is 23 lust max or did i mess up something, I didnt find the girl in separate town right route but other than that should be maxed.
To be honest, I haven't even really calculated the maximum number of lust you can have, but 23 seems like a pretty high number to me. If you've got the 6 outfits and the 8 magistar cards, I think you've done a large part of the game, given that they usually come at the end of pretty big events. But tomorrow I'll take a look at the maximum number of lust you can have in this version and I'll let you know!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So are there really no animations for this game? If not, any plans of adding them in the future?

Judging by the previews, some ass jiggle physics would do wonders for this game

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Aren't orgies different from gangbangs?

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes