4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
can you add a pregnancy system later? this game looks good.
As the game doesn't focus on this at all, and a pregnancy system needs to be set up around a game designed for this or a lifsim, this will unfortunately probably not be possible. But there are lots of different things planned, all of which have their place in a game like this, so there's nothing to lose!

petrucho228

Feb 16, 2020
Maaaan i'm just so dumb. I think changing all the links to patch it as fast as possible for new players have made my brain melt. Here, the new patch AGAIN. You're so patient though mate. Can't even apologize anymore, just thank you for real

Mega
Screenshot_8.png
After "queens mini game" i left throne room and got this

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 2767342
After "queens mini game" i left throne room and got this
Worst thing is, this one occured because i patched the last one. That's a loop now, and EVERYONE who downloaded the game last patch will crash here. Man, releasing a game is harder that i anticipated hehe

Sorry again guys, here's the patch until the next one

Also you crashed at the best part of this game. I encourage you to patch it and leave the throne room now hehe

Reactions: Cabin

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
and here's the patch of the patch of the patch. For when you'll crash entering the tavern or at the borthel.

Man, that's though, why aren't y'all french? :HideThePain:
Got this release bugless, tested by tons of people, a hundrerd time by me, all so that windows can put it in me :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome and Cabin

lidavaz

Mar 29, 2023
this game totally need a 'prude' route, after half the game without sex (apart from a handjob here and there) it will totally feel weird to see Fiora in a gangbang

also Eussou bougnadère :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Azero

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
this game totally need a 'prude' route, after half the game without sex (apart from a handjob here and there) it will totally feel weird to see Fiora in a gangbang

also Eussou bougnadère :KEK:
Technically, you can play the game as a pure virgin, since everything's avoidable :KappaPride:. Altough i understand what you're saying for sure, and a virgin route may be planned, but not a fully "prude" one since that's not really the point of the game :LUL:

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes