4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
- self-aware about rpgm flaws and amends them
- loads of content for first release
- promises another update soon

looking forward to this
Hehe I sincerely hope you enjoy your experience, and that you can see all the love I put into it.

Reactions: Cabin

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
:LOL::ROFLMAO: i think would be easier to switch system to french or something. I like this game and your art style though, good stuff.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
If you want to promote drugs, I'd strongly advise you to change sites, mate!
Yeah because stealing money from game developers is way better than doing recreational drugs that you need to pay with your money.
Maybe that the point here... Don't promote here because we are all thief. And thieves have standart you know..

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
so..got another bug in the next misson. View attachment 2767168
Man you really took it for everyone else. Again, everyone who's gonna play this game thanks you, as i do for your multiple reports

here's the patch, same as always, drop the content into your game folder

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
:LOL::ROFLMAO: i think would be easier to switch system to french or something. I like this game and your art style though, good stuff.
Ahah i really hope this time it's the last time, this one was tricky. I checked everything again, i'll keep checking, and i really hope i won't find another one

Zalubia

Sep 22, 2020
showing those bootys of course :LUL:
Right but exhibitionism doesn’t mean “has nudity” despite what some taggers on this site think lol. Are they in public naked? Are they watched while masturbating? Are the in an embarrassing situation like being the only one naked in a room full of people?

• Haha

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Right but exhibitionism doesn’t mean “has nudity” despite what some taggers on this site think lol. Are they in public naked? Are they watched while masturbating? Are the in an embarrassing situation like being the only one naked in a room full of people?
Sorry for the late response, I wasn't ignoring you, I was trying to patch as soon as possible.

For exhibition, this version features public nudity and public masturbation. For the patch coming in two weeks, there will be 7 new events 100% centered on exhibition with several situations covered, without spoiling too much, that goes from being fondled by strangers in public to getting naked in a crowded queue etc...

kostike111 A few, and two new animations to come, but yeah the main focus was the pictures, as i like it more

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
still not working.I even chang to french system
Maaaan i'm just so dumb. I think changing all the links to patch it as fast as possible for new players have made my brain melt. Here, the new patch AGAIN. You're so patient though mate. Can't even apologize anymore, just thank you for real

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes