4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

OrochiShin

Mar 21, 2019
So kinda stuck at Reings. After I got into the town, I don't even know how to proceed. Talked to all of the NPC but nothing happens. I did try to reload and the priest dude you first met when you got in town is standing there but you can't interact with him

Aug 16, 2017
Making my way through it, appreciating the . . scenery . . . and having a bloody good laugh along the way. I tips my hat to you, good sir.

Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So kinda stuck at Reings. After I got into the town, I don't even know how to proceed. Talked to all of the NPC but nothing happens. I did try to reload and the priest dude you first met when you got in town is standing there but you can't interact with him
That's weird for the priest, he should automatically come toward you when you enter the town. BUT that don't change the fact that you can proceed regardless, here's where you should head when you're in town
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Why are some names including for stats, equipment, and items in French?
It's just the basic stats and equipment that RPGM maker creates when you launch a project hehe

Making my way through it, appreciating the . . scenery . . . and having a bloody good laugh along the way. I tips my hat to you, good sir.
Thank you so much, it makes me extremely happy to read. I hope you'll be back for the next update, coming soon!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So are there really no animations for this game? If not, any plans of adding them in the future?

Judging by the previews, some ass jiggle physics would do wonders for this game
There is some animations, and a few others to come, but that's not the focus of the game yes. I prefer static images, which give me much more freedom with the composition and which I generally prefer :BootyTime:

A walkthrough would be nice, I don't know if I got all the scenes or not
I'll work on that, sure !

Reactions: Mayra

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Game_kH87S7ZFkd.png

i have this and i think im out of content, or is there more, okay i also find campfire card from knocked out dude and now 24lust

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 2768763

i have this and i think im out of content, or is there more, okay i also find campfire card from knocked out dude and now 24lust
There's two more card you can collect, along with their event (if you haven't done so).
Have you done the Mokamo village quest? You can start it in this house in roselake
If you already have done this quest, check again in helene's room !

For the second missing card, you can

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
If it's an H-RPG with 3DCG art & beautiful adult female protagonist minus the loli tag and strange fetishes (no futa, scat, gay etc.) , I'm totally down for it
hope you'll like your playthrough, don't hesitate to tell us what you think about the game when you'll be done playing it !

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Lmao don't worry, I'm a veteran coomer, I know the difference between a gang-bang and an orgy hehe. Though which do you prefer for a female PC?
Gangbang obviously
My girl fiora will never share her men with others :devilish:
She is the reverse harem queen
If it's an H-RPG with 3DCG art & beautiful adult female protagonist minus the loli tag and strange fetishes (no futa, scat, gay etc.) , I'm totally down for it
Dude I agree with u on everything but u broke my little futa heart aww:cry:

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes