• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Uncensored? I just finished updating another mod and haven't looked at this yet. What the heck was censored? DK's new tricks?
Lmao, how did you miss all the drama on the past 5 pages and not see the 1 star rating? Tunnel visioned on that Eternum mod I bet. I'm guilty of downloading it as soon as you finished.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lmao, how did you miss all the drama on the past 5 pages and not see the 1 star rating? Tunnel visioned on that Eternum mod I bet. I'm guilty of downloading it as soon as you finished.
Bud, all I saw was a request to mod it and I had forgotten about DK dropping another title. Yeah, I saw that, replied, then got back to work clearing all the projects off my plate. I've been working my ass off so I still haven't got a chance to read the thread sot I apparently avoided the drama. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I'm still adding teaser pics to the post here if folks are interested on progress (It's been a while since I had to convert all the hooks in SanchoMod to 1440p which is kind of ironic seeings how I rock multi-monitor setups all in 1440p in the studios).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well i rarely use return, i mostly use esc.
Well bud, good luck with that via OEM VN... that doesn't work either. Don't sweat it though... I fixed that shit too, 'cause we're good like that.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 1 + Multimod by Sancho1969
YES it is uncensored, i.e. it never was to begin with.
Size 149 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 1 + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 149 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Is it still censored?

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have Brentwood Motel(Short VN by Daniel K) it released on March 2022 in patreon

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Quick question if the MC is a cop investigating the disappearances of multiple girls? Why is he strolling around like a moron instead of taking the proper steps like any cop would. If someone is being held against their will (supposedly) and the cops have visual the cops won't walk in and ask the person where they are they will have gun in hands and will be prioritize placing the suspects in handcuffs etc. It just seems like you know nothing about how cops do things and if you are going to write a story where the MC is a detective at least get some basic knowledge first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Samken and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this feels like dm and pf had had child and it'd be this, start doesn't make much sense (not that its expected), on scenes where chars walk or run poses are same as on previous game.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
this feels like dm and pf had had child and it'd be this, start doesn't make much sense (not that its expected), on scenes where chars walk or run poses are same as on previous game.
Need I break out the list of what's to expect from DK's games yet again?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes