3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jojokookpkppk

Aug 19, 2017
View attachment 1980976

Overview:
You are a detective investigating a missing persons case, some girls seem to have simply vanished and with the case becoming colder and no real leads it ends up in your hands. Your wits land you a solid lead and after following it you arrive at the strange Rosewater Manor. After a rocky start with the beautiful blonde Lucy Hale, you soon find most of the girls in the house but there's a catch... They seem to believe that they are witches and that they are being haunted by a demon that wants to use them for his own gain. One of them also claims that their power comes from the erotic and that it helps them recover their magical power. After several strange things happen you start to believe them, you are all trapped in an area around the house, unable to leave but for now you are safe... Or so you think. Things soon take an even stranger turn...

The game is full of interesting turns of events, a captivating story, lots of mystery and of course a very exciting erotic side. There is a lot more to say about it but I think you're already tired of reading so go ahead and give it a try, see for yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Release Date: 2022-08-12
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Walkthrough - Multi-Mod

Ceesko thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1980974 View attachment 1980975 View attachment 1980976 View attachment 1980977 View attachment 1980978 View attachment 1980979 View attachment 1980981 View attachment 1980982 View attachment 1980983 View attachment 1980984
Kindly update

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
I am starting to read episode 1 but then i read the game is already in episode 3 and i will just delete it before i get attached to any story or characters. The fact that there is no other episode here tells me this is the best way to go about this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am starting to read episode 1 but then i read the game is already in episode 3 and i will just delete it before i get attached to any story or characters. The fact that there is no other episode here tells me this is the best way to go about this one.
well no leaks and ep 2 might be available for free at end of month.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can feel it in the air? Whispers of something coming... and it certainly is.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
So is this version censored, or not? The genre spoiler says censored, but the game description says No.

BearBalls

Jul 29, 2022
Ah a good ole Dan K game that will be decent for a couple of updates then turn to trash with him rushing to a ending so he can start his next bland game. I dont know how people keep supporting him, guys only saving grace was the sex scenes were somewhat decent and he goes and tries to censor it like his games writing and plot is good enough to have censored sex scenes lol.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ah a good ole Dan K game that will be decent for a couple of updates then turn to trash with him rushing to a ending so he can start his next bland game. I dont know how people keep supporting him, guys only saving grace was the sex scenes were somewhat decent and he goes and tries to censor it like his games writing and plot is good enough to have censored sex scenes lol.
It even feels as if his endings are actually getting worse. At one point he even did an add-on for My Girlfriend's Amnesia, because people were not satisfied with the girlfriend ending, now he just seems to end the story in an instant when he doesn't feel it anymore for the game.
Not to mention that this time, even the beginning doesn't really feel that interesting.

It's a pity because he always has at least one or two models I find absolutely gorgeous, and the sex scenes are fine, but I'm really getting sick of the rushed endings and him NEVER explaining what actually happened or how or why.
And yeah, censorship is a rough decision to make.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game is not censored. There was a censored demo but the current tags are wrong like most reviews at this point.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FWIW, for you folks running non-modded just know that the dev's PDF WTs don't have all the consequences listed. There's some timebomb variables that will come into play at some point so just know it's a thing (like creampies for example).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Did Daniels K join a Jesus cult or something? No or censored sex scenes = pass (like every other <3-star AVN). I was curious why the reviews are so low, now I know why after readign a few (7 years of them and no total dog-shit AVNs up to now, just mostly average and predictable ones). After the predictable endings of NBTP I was looking forward to a fresh new one, now not so much. I guess I'll revisit this end of next year after it's completed and see if it's still getting shit on in reviews.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I guess no one wants to support this dev any longer?
I quit dealing with the incest haters on Patreon months ago, so no longer support anyone that uses that, DK included. Other than that maybe his supporters simply don't want to leak it? Most are of the attitude that if they paid for it you can to.

Reactions: Konek Besar

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
FWIW, for you folks running non-modded just know that the dev's PDF WTs don't have all the consequences listed. There's some timebomb variables that will come into play at some point so just know it's a thing (like creampies for example).
Always liked somewhat realistic choices in AVN's. Creampie them = may end up pregnant and needing an abortion later, especially if they are not on the pill and no Plan B. Fuck a slut or a prostitute raw dog = may end up with a wide variety of STD symptoms later and spreading it among your other "harem members".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lanthander

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did Daniels K join a Jesus cult or something? No or censored sex scenes = pass (like every other <3-star AVN). I was curious why the reviews are so low, now I know why (7 years of them and no total dog-shit AVNs up to now, just mostly average and predictable ones). After the predictable endings of NBTP I was looking forward to a fresh new one, now not so much. I guess I'll revisit this end of next year after it's completed and see if it's still getting shit on in reviews.
I think you got this a bit fucked up bud. There's been no "censored" versions since the very first "premier" of the VN. Ep2 & Ep3 have all been full-bore. Just so ya know.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I think you got this a bit fucked up bud. There's been no "censored" versions since the very first "premier" of the VN. Ep2 & Ep3 have all been full-bore. Just so ya know.
yeah I gathered as much after reading a few pages of comments. Those that just skim ratings alone without checking posted dates or just look at tags and notice there's no mention of sex scenes will probably be turned off and move on. Maybe the average review will go up by next year. These days for now I tend to only do Daz-rendered incest/loli AVN's anyway due to lack of free time (learning how to make my own AVN that probably won't be allowed here, other than maybe the prologue).

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes