3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Rosewater Manor [Ep.3] [Daniels K.] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (574 MB) / Compressed Size (380 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (540 MB) / Compressed Size (356 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The game needs a few tag update
It's not a very top-notch VN but not as bad as the ratings. The ratings are outdated as F.

Reactions: botc76

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
A person is entitled to benefit from the fruits of his or her labour in whatever form he/she chooses to receive it. No person here has the right to denigrate him/her for neither giving their work away entirely free or being selective in what they choose to show of their work for free.

You all had a free demo and you've no right to expect any more than that. If that's not enough for you then that is for you to get over and no justification for you to feel outraged, as some seem to be in here, or entitled to criticise the attitude or behaviour of this developer in exercising his right with regard to his own property.
You are in a pirate site...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A person is entitled to benefit from the fruits of his or her labour in whatever form he/she chooses to receive it. No person here has the right to denigrate him/her for neither giving their work away entirely free or being selective in what they choose to show of their work for free.

You all had a free demo and you've no right to expect any more than that. If that's not enough for you then that is for you to get over and no justification for you to feel outraged, as some seem to be in here, or entitled to criticise the attitude or behaviour of this developer in exercising his right with regard to his own property.
Hey bud... who's "outraged"?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, since this is a DK game my guess would be that the bad thing about it is that the pregnancy will amount to two renders max at the very end of the game.
His last game had this whole breeding cult sub plot and nothing really came of it.
and you hit the nail. none on his renpy games and mga pregnancy hasn't been dealed on main game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

You all had a free demo and you've no right to expect any more than that. If that's not enough for you then that is for you to get over and no justification for you to feel outraged, as some seem to be in here, or entitled to criticize the attitude or behaviour of this developer in exercising his right with regard to his own property.
Yes, yes, we have a right to expect more and to criticize.
We have the right to have an opinion based on nothing but our mere existence.
Whether anybody VALUES our opinion or our demands is an entirely different matter and up to fe. the points you mentioned.

The point isn't that anybody here thinks we have a right to an uncensored version without paying for it, except for those actually paying for it, no one has a right to anything but a free version of the games posted. But we do WANT an uncensored version and if we don't get one, naturally some will complain. They aren't getting what they want,
And whether you agree with them or not, they have the right to say it sucks if there is no uncensored version available.

Isn't it actually your comment that has less justification on these message boards? Considering that this is a piracy forum and that no one pays anything for games he downloads HERE (of course many of us support devs, but not HERE) and so by your logic we couldn't criticize ANY game on the site?

The approach that you can only complain about things you actually pay for is ridiculous. You can pay for something and not even have the mental capabilities to judge its merits, otoh someone who didn't pay a cent might be perfectly qualified to judge something, based on his intellect, knowledge or education.
Publishers sent out games, books, comics out for free, for people to review them. They want that, even though they don't get paid for those copies.
Films and shows have test screenings to get the opinion of people WHO DIDN'T PAY ANYTHING for them.
Sorry for the rant, everyone but Gosamr, but I hate the totally invalid argument that only people who pay can criticize anything, that's not how it works. That's never how it works, and it never will be.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Sorry, but countering your argument and giving your post a facepalm reaction just isn't enough.
I need more to express how utterly unacceptable I find your pov.

Tw8kxS0K.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... let's see if we can provide some facepalm relief:

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rosewater Manor - MultiMod Edition (Ep3 Update)
Rosewater_SM_Cover01.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022

People are going to say and do what they want, including shitting on dev's that annoy them for whatever reason in both ratings and comments. At the end of the day no rights are needed to do so, because no one has inherent universe-given rights or entitlements to anything, including life itself. In 2022 if it's made of 1's and 0's devs should expect it to be stolen and shared on pirate sites like this one. Do it for free or don't do it at all, there'd still be plenty enough AVN's, movies, games, songs, etc made solely for the passion of the story they desperately want to tell and not for money anyway. I agree with Botc76, 1 facepalm just isn't enough.

Tw8kxS0K.jpg

Last edited:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys, here for another Daniel K game. Saw a few comments about it being censored. Is that still the case? If not, can I maybe get an explanation of the situation? Or a post that mentions it already?

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys, here for another Daniel K game. Saw a few comments about it being censored. Is that still the case? If not, can I maybe get an explanation of the situation? Or a post that mentions it already?
It seems it was censored in the first release (you'll see a lot of discussion in the first couple of pages about it). Censored scenes were released soon after, and there has been no censorship since. Lewds and animations are pretty high quality. You'll also note that some people have had problems with previous games from the developer, but ratings for his previous games are average or good (3 and 4 star). Ignore the haters and the malicious reviews, this is pretty good stuff.

Reactions: SoulSwipre

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only annoying thing is people complaining about the endings.

The stories can't have a definitive ending because they are all tied together. There are endings for the relationships but the overall story is ongoing still.

Does make me wonder how many people skip through the text because it's been made obvious on more than one occasion and outright said in a couple of endings.

Constantly hearing "waaah, endings suck" .... because it hasn't ended yet.......

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Is funny that I was reading the game description and for some reason it give me Daniels K vibes right away :LOL: without seen who the Dev was but what confirmed was the render where the girl seems running, that's the only VN I seen the characters looking like that when they "Run". But was is more deplorable is that his game have the same theme every time there's always a mystery or something to do with supernatural stuff and you get tired of the same thing every time. Why not do something different, try to reach a bigger audience for a much better success. Lastly I'm on the same boat with the sentiment that his novels always start great but then at the end goes nowhere. Has good renders and good animations but the story always seems to be missing some pieces here and there. Definitively needs to work on the closure of his game or maybe get some advices from some fellow Devs. Anyway, Good Luck to him in this new project I'm not so sure I want to try this one out feels more of the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv and Antera
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes