3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rosewater Manor - MultiMod Edition (Ep4 Update)
Rosewater_SM_Cover01.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It almost seems like DK's stories are AI generated and he's slowly weeding out all the parameters that could upset potential patrons. "Dusklight Manor" and "Nursing back to pleasure" already felt like DK was rolling the dice on randomly generated phrases to come up with the individual scenes.
Perfectly said - exactly what I felt playing these games.

I described it as "it feels like an alien that read about humans and no tries to come up with a story and human interactions".

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rosewater Manor [Ep.4] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 753 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 428 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 394 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I kind of have to admit that DK is uh, getting better.

I like Frida a lot, but she still has that "uncanny valley" attitude that some DK LI's have.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Dev pls! I like smaller tits and I thought Eve was very hot, but then she transformed to have bigger tits, feelsbadman. xD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing the last two updates.

Will admit that the plot twist about Eve being a evil manipulative bitch was a nice surprise. Still the repetitive dialogue spoiled the revelation a bit. Oh my God, Eve are you trully evil? Yes i am - repeat three times.

Also why the hell the Detective keeps insisting on being such a passive moron when it comes to deal with her? Just create a distraction, like shooting at, her so that the super fast and strong vampire Frida can get close in from behind and break her neck. I could understand if the Protagonist had become her bitch but even antagonizing Eve doesn't change things. :FacePalm:

I feel like the revelation maybe came a bit too soon and he (author) was out of a good excuse to extend the kidnapping plot for long. At least it seems some force of nature is hunting her down, according to Frida, to counter balance Eve stealing magic powers of others. Guess that will be the main plot point of chapter 5 in december.
Anyway sure hope a option to kill the bitch Eve exist in the future.:devilish:

On a more positive note i like the new vampire Frida. She sure is a better character than the one in DanielsK previous game. :)

I kind of have to admit that DK is uh, getting better.

I like Frida a lot, but she still has that "uncanny valley" attitude that some DK LI's have.
I feel like this one has a story a bit more developed than his previous games when they were around the same mark. Still i am not holding my breath for how the story will end.
To me, Frida is a better character than the rest of the cast (Detective included).

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
Censored???? lmao Daniels K: In fact, she keeps making the same games over and over she continues to make games where only the main weave is different which takes place in the mansion and there is censorship in this game it's funny.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Censored???? lmao Daniels K: In fact, she keeps making the same games over and over she continues to make games where only the main weave is different which takes place in the mansion and there is censorship in this game it's funny.....
only in his 1st free release.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes