3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Super. Another MC that's dumber than a bag of hammers. "Sure lets go in the room where the master illusionist crearly set a trap. Nice renders and characters but the stories are just annoying as hell to read.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a supporting character in the story. He supports the supes,
kind a like in the welcome to racoon city, the freshman just hired junior kind a simply
survives the ordeals of the undead.
Even the females have more spunk than him, that guy was also written as a pretty boy with the cast having bonified hunks in there to nullify his reach or his appeal.
MC is most successful at being the puppet of the puppet master who is puppeteering all the other girls, like in the movie.
MC scores with the ladies in this game,
as he cannot be any help in direct confrontations.
MC is their little fountain of joy, we should go with the good and enjoy this story.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Error after error after error you got gameplay for 2 minutes error gameplay for 2 minutes error :FacePalm:
Likely a corrupted download or maybe cheats borked your save files.

mc is on dk's games just provider of dick.
Can't disagree.
There is absolutely no sense of urgency on him about trying to find a way out of his situation as a hostage.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I forgot to mention there's a nasty bug I found in the animation DK's animation code in Lucy's final Ep4 lewd. I noticed it while updating the mod and coded a quick fix. Bottom line: if you play modded you'll be fine, if you don't, well then here's your fair warning.

If it becomes a major issue for folks running unmodded I'll knock you out a quick fix that won't break anything else. I'll keep my eye on the thread periodically just in case.

Regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FYI: I forgot to mention there's a nasty bug I found in the animation DK's animation code in Lucy's final Ep4 lewd. I noticed it while updating the mod and coded a quick fix. Bottom line: if you play modded you'll be fine, if you don't, well then here's your fair warning.
whaaaaaaaaaat? bug in dk's game? totally unheard. :p

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
the previous game was having good character which was fun and sexy and real, but this game the interaction was forced.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
But excuse the difference between Neutral, Rude and Nice what is it? Is it just for the dialogues or does it change something? For example, to have anal, do you have to be rude to the max?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But excuse the difference between Neutral, Rude and Nice what is it? Is it just for the dialogues or does it change something? For example, to have anal, do you have to be rude to the max?
Think it is supposed to unlock some scenes/variations but not sure if this is already added to the game. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No MILFs here?
well mc is in his 30s so milfs would be closer to 60s and over. 1 human woman which mc can fuck is preggo so that kinda is milf although sameish age as mc and then there's non-human female who is "bit" (read A LOT) older than mc so agewise fits to milf category despite no children.

possible to change later.

Reactions: Ara-sH

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal and bit weird update, if chose lucy path then it has most content (and most silliness as they run into her bedroom to have sex) others paths showed all same content besides no sex with lucy.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well mc is in his 30s so milfs would be closer to 60s and over. 1 human woman which mc can fuck is preggo so that kinda is milf although sameish age as mc and then there's non-human female who is "bit" (read A LOT) older than mc so agewise fits to milf category despite no children.
Well this is new. I've never seen anybody consider a person's own age as part of the definition of who is a milf or not. It's always just been either a woman who has a child (correct definition), or a woman old enough to be a mother (incorrect definition but widely accepted), but never seen anybody define it as a woman old enough to be their own mother.

I shudder to imagine what a milf is to the older guys around here if we use that new definition.

But to each their own. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well this is new. I've never seen anybody consider a person's own age as part of the definition of who is a milf or not. It's always just been either a woman who has a child (correct definition), or a woman old enough to be a mother (incorrect definition but widely accepted), but never seen anybody define it as a woman old enough to be their own mother.

I shudder to imagine what a milf is to the older guys around here if we use that new definition.

But to each their own. ;)
age is criteria if female doesn't have kids and 12+ could be milf if she has baby but we wouldn't call her milf.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes