3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he has quite a big amount of patrons so he doesn't have to change anything.

Reactions: thegrimm

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It seems it was censored in the first release (you'll see a lot of discussion in the first couple of pages about it). Censored scenes were released soon after, and there has been no censorship since. Lewds and animations are pretty high quality. You'll also note that some people have had problems with previous games from the developer, but ratings for his previous games are average or good (3 and 4 star). Ignore the haters and the malicious reviews, this is pretty good stuff.
His reputation is the reputation he earned. And it's that reputation that has me sleeping on this. Sure stuff looks good, his stuff usually does. I'm just wondering if this is gonna be another puffed rice-cake in a shiny wrapper or if it's actually worth biting into this time. Cause so far, every one of his games I've tried, I thought I was biting into a nice apple fritter, to find out the fritter was a lie and all it was was a hidden rice cake. I'll likely give it a bash someday, I usually do, but so far, I've yet to experience a satisfying end to any I have tried.

Reactions: botc76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit weird, finished this earlier this week and other games to be played this week took shorter time to finish.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Are there any similarities in Daniels K's games?
- Yes, are running people.
But why are they running but not walking?
- Probably because they're trying to keep up with the player who's trying to get through the game by the start of the sexual content.
11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv

BearBalls

Jul 29, 2022
Is funny that I was reading the game description and for some reason it give me Daniels K vibes right away :LOL: without seen who the Dev was but what confirmed was the render where the girl seems running, that's the only VN I seen the characters looking like that when they "Run". But was is more deplorable is that his game have the same theme every time there's always a mystery or something to do with supernatural stuff and you get tired of the same thing every time. Why not do something different, try to reach a bigger audience for a much better success. Lastly I'm on the same boat with the sentiment that his novels always start great but then at the end goes nowhere. Has good renders and good animations but the story always seems to be missing some pieces here and there. Definitively needs to work on the closure of his game or maybe get some advices from some fellow Devs. Anyway, Good Luck to him in this new project I'm not so sure I want to try this one out feels more of the same.
I mean you have to give Dan K props atleast he finishes games yea the stories are so so and the endings always feel rushed or just sometimes blah. But atleast he finishes games unlike some game creators I can name 10 off the top of my head that will go a year+ with no update. They will milk their patreon subs for all their worth while putting out a post saying "hey guys still here and hard at work on that update" lol. I know a creator that has gone two years with 0 updates and does a update post every 4-5 months about this "update" of his all the while earning 140k from subs those 2 years.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is funny that I was reading the game description and for some reason it give me Daniels K vibes right away :LOL: without seen who the Dev was but what confirmed was the render where the girl seems running, that's the only VN I seen the characters looking like that when they "Run". But was is more deplorable is that his game have the same theme every time there's always a mystery or something to do with supernatural stuff and you get tired of the same thing every time. Why not do something different, try to reach a bigger audience for a much better success. Lastly I'm on the same boat with the sentiment that his novels always start great but then at the end goes nowhere. Has good renders and good animations but the story always seems to be missing some pieces here and there. Definitively needs to work on the closure of his game or maybe get some advices from some fellow Devs. Anyway, Good Luck to him in this new project I'm not so sure I want to try this one out feels more of the same.
They all have a similar theme because they are all in the same universe and they all build up to a single big mystery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 thing dk's games doesn't have and its cabin fever even his chars spend most of time inside house etc.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They all have a similar theme because they are all in the same universe and they all build up to a single big mystery.
Yeah...as i played several DK games and saw their endings, i really wouldn't keep my hopes up for this big mystery or that it will get solved in a satisfying maner...if we will ever see it.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
1668545291112.png
1668545297965.png 1668545310275.png 1668545322322.png 1668545334988.png

Hey everyone,

Episode 4 of Rosewater Manor is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at the following link :

This Episode brings 320 new images and adult animations as well as new sound effects and music tracks. This one is packed with adult content, giving you the possibility of engaging in erotic scenes with Eve, Frida and Lucy. There is a lot of gameplay to be enjoyed as well as story to be discovered. If you're not able to access some of the adult events make sure to check the walkthrough.

In Episode 4 Eve continues playing her mind games, placing you in a somewhat strange and interesting situation. You also get to see Jessica again, she made a hard decision that you have no alternative but to support.

Rosewater Manor is very story focused with twists and turns at every step but that doesn't mean that it can't be kinky and hot, Episode 4 proves that with some very attractive adult interactions. As usual some of your past choices come into play and depending on your stats the adult scenes change slightly to reflect them.

Enjoy and have a great week!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well he has quite a big amount of patrons so he doesn't have to change anything.
He doesn't HAVE to from a monetary POV, sure, but he should want to. He is a creator, a creative person. If you are actually creating something, your goal should always be to improve your work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He doesn't HAVE to from a monetary POV, sure, but he should want to. He is a creator, a creative person. If you are actually creating something, your goal should always be to improve your work.
i agree with you BUT if his patrons don't want it and if he would make changes which his patrons don't like he would lose monetary pov (at least some).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

So, y'all know Ep4 is coming very, very soon... and thousands of folks have DL'd and used SanchoMod. Yet not a single soul of humanity has left a review about it. What am I doing wrong? What am I doing right? I've given you hundreds upon hundreds of hours of my personal time... give me a few minutes of yours and leave some constructive criticism. Good or bad it's welcomed as that's the motivation for me to push it all further... further than any other offering has or can. SanchoMetaverse will occur. How will your virtual experience be? Voice your opinions. Your opinions matter no matter who tells you different.

Regards to you and yours, and be well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I personally fucking agree... hence I have zero monetary site links under this pseudonym. Fuck that shit. I work first for me then give to you (folks). But I'll admit... it's a fucking shit-ton of work for nothing if I'm being honest. Karma had better pay me back someday, damnit! :p

• Haha
Reactions: colombeen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
review: sanchomod works as it should work. it's a great mod for every game sancho mods (like 99% of games at f95 with wt-mod :p).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i agree with you BUT if his patrons don't want it and if he would make changes which his patrons don't like he would lose monetary pov (at least some).
After 5 games doing the same unsolved mystery story plus the fuckfest that leads nowhere it is more likely he doesn't want to change.

edit:
Played for a bit (just chapter 1) and have to say that from a certain point of view i am impressed. DanielsK made delivering cheap (quality wise) game updates into a triving business. :LOL: :LOL:

He cut corners everywhere possible. From the story, the dialogues, posing the models and despite that he still has a big and loyal patron base. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
He cut corners everywhere possible. From the story, the dialogues, posing the models and despite that he still has a big and loyal patron base. :WeSmart:
To me it seems like the AVN sphere forgot what Patreon was about somewhere along the way. It's a marketplace for unfinished games now, so patrons aren't patrons, but customers now. Makes sense that people with that mindset would go for frequency and consistency, because it's just more bang for the buck.
And it's not like most AVN devs have anything to offer besides status updates for their single game, so it hardly feels like you're supporting an artistic pursuit. But then I have to wonder if Onlyfans wouldn't be the better business model from a consumer's perspective, especially for devs that are basically sex workers anyway.

If anything, DK is consistent. His games aren't getting any better, but more agreeable, I guess. "My gf's amnesia" would probably cause a shitstorm, if it released nowadays.
It almost seems like DK's stories are AI generated and he's slowly weeding out all the parameters that could upset potential patrons. "Dusklight Manor" and "Nursing back to pleasure" already felt like DK was rolling the dice on randomly generated phrases to come up with the individual scenes. I fully expect Rosewater Manor to go the way way.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes