3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on incest games mc around 20 or so fuck their mother so milf sex by 2 criterias (child and age).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Not much into vanilla Patreon-friendy AVNs anymore but I'll try this after it's finished next year, maybe. The last one that I can't even remember the name of had such mediocre/predictable endings I couldn't be bothered trying to see them all, but at least Lisa had a hairy poon, so there was that at least (did her religion forbid pube removal? I'd join that cult).

• Haha
Reactions: xxxavier and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not much into vanilla Patreon-friendy AVNs anymore but I'll try this after it's finished next year, maybe. The last one that I can't even remember the name of had such mediocre/predictable endings I couldn't be bothered trying to see them all, but at least Lisa had a hairy poon, so there was that at least (did her religion forbid pube removal? I'd join that cult).
they all had bushes. even ex-gf (i think) and sidegirl (bonnie).

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rosewater Manor [Episode 1-5] [Daniels K.] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 990MB
Repack size: 456MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
they all had bushes. even ex-gf (i think) and sidegirl (bonnie).
Eh to me landing strips with bald outer lips don't count, though now that I recall i think that new cult baby factory recruit had a full bush too, though she felt more like a side character than a main LI. I prefer the full untouched flavor saver with built-in dental floss for when I'm done eating, but I don't mind if she shaves the pits, legs and happy trail. Those types of AVN chars are even more rare than their real-life counterparts.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and xxxavier

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rosewater Manor - MultiMod Edition (Ep5 Update)
Rosewater_SM_Cover01.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most texturized skin looks really bad, but adding male hair makes the guy look like his father was a porcupine.
Not going to lie in some scenes it looks like the protagonist has pubic hair growing out of his arms. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just yet another instance of DanielsK doing the bare minimum, just like the same weird running pose he used in every chapter so far.

Oh well time to play the update and see how things progress.
Will edit or make another post later.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I read somewhere in the thread, that it is wrong to criticize the weak endings, as the games are all connected storywise and obviously the over-arching story hasn't been finished, but I can't agree with that.

An ending for a game absolutely has to be able to stand on its own, even if it is part of an over-arching plot line.
Not only that, but even considering the games as just parts of a larger, over-arching story, they suck.

Nothing definitive is ever revealed, the plot threads are ALL left hanging and never resolved. There's simply never any form of pay-off storywise in Daniels K.'s games. Instead, there is just one element added on top of others each time.
A town that no-one can leave, a weird cult that actually has powers, witches, vampires, people vanishing etc..
Yes, we know it's all connected, but that is all we know. So many games in, and we still haven't gotten any idea HOW this is all connected, even less the motivation behind the actions of the "villains" of the respective stories.
You got to start to give us something after a certain time, not just keep adding new shit on top.
This feels like watching a Lost rerun, and I really fear it will also end like that show.

Not only that, but at least for me, the games have become less and less interesting, because I already know exactly what will happen in the end

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I read somewhere in the thread, that it is wrong to criticize the weak endings, as the games are all connected storywise and obviously the over-arching story hasn't been finished, but I can't agree with that.

An ending for a game absolutely has to be able to stand on its own, even if it is part of an over-arching plot line.
Not only that, but even considering the games as just parts of a larger, over-arching story, they suck.

Nothing definitive is ever revealed, the plot threads are ALL left hanging and never resolved. There's simply never any form of pay-off storywise in Daniels K.'s games. Instead, there is just one element added on top of others each time.
A town that no-one can leave, a weird cult that actually has powers, witches, vampires, people vanishing etc..
Yes, we know it's all connected, but that is all we know. So many games in, and we still haven't gotten any idea HOW this is all connected, even less the motivation behind the actions of the "villains" of the respective stories.
You got to start to give us something after a certain time, not just keep adding new shit on top.
This feels like watching a Lost rerun, and I really fear it will also end like that show.

Not only that, but at least for me, the games have become less and less interesting, because I already know exactly what will happen in the end
I think that at this point, writing a meaningful story that ties all these games and a deep mystery together is far beyond DK's writing abilities. Especially when pretty much all endings in all his games are just bad, rushed and nothing is ever resolved.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes