3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm updating the Core of SanchoMod for this VN to v7

This Core is brand new and recently released on BaDIK and Eternum. If you don't know about some of it's new features I've outlined the QM HoverMode here and lastest Sancho HotKeys here for the FAQ which will be updated when I release in a bit.
1674515954951.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's mod obviously. We can't play the game until Sancho's updated his mod :HideThePain:
That Main Menu loop was in the last game too (Nursing Back to Pleasure). I had to sort it in SanchoMod for this VN as well. I'll be done with the update in short order (I had a few IRL issues that came up I had to deal with that took a few hours this afternoon). It won't be much longer and I'll have you sorted bud.

Edit: Shit. Apologies Darth Sidious , the original post was apparently another fella here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That Main Menu loop was in the last game too (Nursing Back to Pleasure). I had to sort it in SanchoMod for this VN as well. I'll be done with the update in short order (I had a few IRL issues that came up I had to deal with that took a few hours this afternoon). It won't be much longer and I'll have you sorted bud.
I wouldn't know because I only played Nursing Back to Pleasure with your mod and never without :WeSmart:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Edited my post, see it right above your reply...
Cheers, I gave you a small tribute for your hard work in case you missed it a few posts above, she'll be very disappointed if you did miss it :HideThePain:

EDIT: Placed in Mod page instead. It didn't load right.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Rosewater Manor - MultiMod Edition (Ep6 Update)
Rosewater_SM_Cover01.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really weird scene with the protagonist going off on Frida and Ekaterina. Between all the whinning and empty threats he looked like a dumb teenager going full drama queen.
I mean what was the point of trying to make someone who can snap him in half angry? Seems like it was just a senseless filler because there was only one thing happening in this chapter: the choice to become a vampire.

By the way threesome between Billie, Frida and the protagonist on the next episode? I sure hope so. :p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Pfft... I spoon fed him my cookie with this post.
It's all good and in humor though, so don't take me serious at all regarding it.
Uhm, note the post # & time.

1674529588727.png

1674529635851.png

But that's ok, you can still keep the cookie I just gave you because even though I avoid mods like a plague, I still have huge respect for your work.

Last edited:

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Yes, I know exactly why. You used SanchoMod when creating that save file you're trying to load. You have two choices:
1) Patience as the mod is being updated and expected to be released sometime today (I'm almost done).​
2) Impatience use the SaveFixer in the mod's OP. If you do this then don't forget to delete that file later if you decide to install the mod update. It's one or the other in use, never both (SanchoMod vs SaveFixer).​
Thanks for help , i played it without any mod

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes