3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Totally love the game :love: Amazing realistic animations, nice moans during intimate action (y) Will definitely wait for update and check what other girls creator will deliver to us for dessert ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: Lucy's "Nice" scene is fucked up in the VN. Don't worry DK, I'll fix it in SanchoMod as usual and I'm sure it will still be broken next update so I'll fix it then too, etc into perpetuity. :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i don't think dk's patrons know that game is broken.
They didn't last VN or the VN before that either. I've had to carry fixes forward as far back as I can recall. It is kinda funny, you'd think someone would give a shit besides me to have this stuff proper.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFurs and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They didn't last VN or the VN before that either. I've had to carry fixes forward as far back as I can recall. It is kinda funny, you'd think someone would give a shit besides me to have this stuff proper.
yea would think so.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Fine. :p Those of you that wants a fix without the full mod, replace your script.rpy with this one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Open game , choose last save , load , and , only plays intro.
Any idea why???
Thanks
Yes, I know exactly why. You used SanchoMod when creating that save file you're trying to load. You have two choices:
1) Patience as the mod is being updated and expected to be released sometime today (I'm almost done).​
2) Impatience use the SaveFixer in the mod's OP. If you do this then don't forget to delete that file later if you decide to install the mod update. It's one or the other in use, never both (SanchoMod vs SaveFixer).​

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i don't think dk's patrons know that game is broken.
It is quite curious none seem to have caught the issue considering he has more than a thousand patrons already. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It is quite curious none seem to have caught the issue considering he has more than a thousand patrons already. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
They never caught a single one in Nursing Back to Pleasure or the previous VN's I constantly fixed either... It's the sound of crickets only in the "bug fix" camp over there.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They never caught a single one in Nursing Back to Pleasure or the previous VN's I constantly fixed either... It's the sound of crickets only in the "bug fix" camp over there.
Guess they all have the same low effort approach to the game as DanielsK. :oops: :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well since dusklight manor (last save broken "couple" times) nothing has surprised me when it comes on bugs in dl's games. pf was mostly bugfree, at least i don't remember any.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes