3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Remember this choice where SanchoMod recommended a save point? I hope you did just that:
1679249586910.png

And BTW... Matt, what are you doing making a cameo?

NBTP: 1679249691571.png
RWM: 1679249748176.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
missed that. :p

should have saves on all paths.
This is the tentative new guide at that point. I'm speed running now and if the guide is solid thru end of Ep8 then I just have the gallery to populate then reckon I'm done.... so I might get this out this evening some time, maybe.
1679258512910.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Rosewater Manor - MultiMod Edition (Ep6 Update)
View attachment 2334386
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (Ep8)

Go get you some.

Links in mod thread's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated feature - Updated to Core v7b
  • Updated feature - Updated SanchoCheats according to latest Core.
  • Updated feature - Improved the ChoiceGuide to be more uniform and informative.
  • New feature - The mod now has it's own separate volume control.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
DK is fucking funny man. Dude takes the time to fix only one grammatical error ("every day" to "everyday") but fixes none of the bugs pre-Ep7. Fine, just like all the past VN's I'll just keep rolling all the fixes forward... again.
That's why we have you. DK should be paying you a wage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Raziel_8

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
DK is fucking funny man. Dude takes the time to fix only one grammatical error ("every day" to "everyday") but fixes none of the bugs pre-Ep7. Fine, just like all the past VN's I'll just keep rolling all the fixes forward... again.
He figured out a nice niche of patrons to consume his low quality VNs that he started to "mass produce" without a single complaint about bugs, quality of renders and posing or even the story.
He likely see no reason to change anything with such a steady source of income. :ROFLMAO:

GamingNation

Mar 9, 2023
I have a problem its in chapter 6 i think. When i chose to have sex with Lucy Hale the game got stuck and i can't proceed with the dialogue. I think that is some kind of a bug. Does anyone else have this problem ?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Daniel K uh... guess I'll give his stuff one more chance. Wasn't too happy about my guy being knocked tf out by a frying pan in the last game.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
At least the other previous game had good characters who were fun to play with, but he fucked up the ending and went supernatural and bullshit, this game just forces interactions and looks rushed out too.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
prolly not but possible.
Ok thanks for the information. You have answered the question that I had.

I will return to the game if it's confirmed that there is a harem ending. Until then I will wait.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

karrek

May 14, 2017
Can confirm Windows Defender false positive if anyone's worried:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really no MILF in this game? almost all his previous game have.
oh for fucks sake, there are 2 milfs (agewise), 1st is that vampire mc rescues (she's old enuf to be great-great-great-*add *couple* more greats milf) and 2nd is that old witch which comes to help mc and girls. i jusst answered on same question.

GBunny66

Dec 4, 2018
I have a problem its in chapter 6 i think. When i chose to have sex with Lucy Hale the game got stuck and i can't proceed with the dialogue. I think that is some kind of a bug. Does anyone else have this problem ?
Me too, same problem. Did you figure out a fix?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes